Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing my best and you are still here! What have I got to do to terminate you?

You could personally abuse him. He would then personally abuse you back and we could get rid of both of you at the same time.

You could personally abuse him. He would then personally abuse you back and we could get rid of both of you at the same time.

I'm sorry Boc, I don't do Coalville, and anyway it was a sick suggestion!

This place is becomming a ****ing joke. I get infractions for ****ing humour these days - too many people with their power-hungry ego's patrolling a space which is free from confrontation with real people. It's a disgrace. Why? Why is this happening here? I have been a regular here for ****ing years and only now get treated like a ****ing child. Pafetik.

This place is becomming a ****ing joke. I get infractions for ****ing humour these days - too many people with their power-hungry ego's patrolling a space which is free from confrontation with real people. It's a disgrace. Why? Why is this happening here? I have been a regular here for ****ing years and only now get treated like a ****ing child. Pafetik.

When did you get infracted?

When did you get infracted?

ditto what BG has said :102:

I have had one for posting 'i like sex' at a point when I thought a thread was meandering in to nothing - you know my humour. Seems it's NOW not ok.

I have had one for posting 'i like sex' at a point when I thought a thread was meandering in to nothing - you know my humour. Seems it's NOW not ok.

Please tell me this a joke on your behalf Alex? Just trying to wind us all up again.

If not, then who ever infracted is totally pathetic, I enjoy your little 'i like' remarks alex, and in no way can I see how they could offend anyone.

ABSOLUTELY NO JOKE WHATSOEVER...

Funnily enough, I then asked the 'Infracter Donater' whether I would be allowed to write 'I like tits' - their answer was 'Not sure, try it and see..'

WTF?

At this rate we will have our own personal mod:icon_roll............oops i can feel 10 infractions coming on:icon_lol:

Funnily enough, I then asked the 'Infracter Donater' whether I would be allowed to write 'I like tits' - their answer was 'Not sure, try it and see..'

WTF?

At this rate we will have our own personal mod:icon_roll............oops i can feel 10 infractions coming on:icon_lol:

We are doomed :icon_lol::icon_lol:

WTF?

Who was the Infracter Alex?

A piss take reply If ever there was one, should be stripped of Mod status, not that it really means anything as shown by this complete miss use of title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669