Blood diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on the news the other day that the Girl Guides are trying to start a campaign for magazines to clearly state on photos when they have airbrushed them, as its making women look too "perfect" when in reality they have the same lumps and bumps as the rest of us. I recall seeing 2 pics of Britney Spears a little while ago - they had put the original pic next to the airbrushed pic - they had reduced the size of her ass, her ankles, her legs, made her waist tiny, removed cellulite (which was hardly there anyway) - its ridiculous.

good idea, i'd put my name to that

Yup, you lot have a lot to live up to if you aspire to be that way. It's unachievable. Even the celebs that are toned and healthy, say Elle McPherson, are only able to achieve that by working out for hours every day, something a working woman cannot do (nor would I want them to).

Personally I prefer to have something to grab hold of for leverage ;)

:icon_lol::038:

Jesus wept, you lot are so shallow, this thread is about serious stuff

In fairness though the Court is nothing but a racist front to attack Africans. If it put Bush and Blair in the dock then I would give it some credibility. :icon_conf

I think that's a bit harsh Steven. I agree that Bush and Bliar deserve to be indicted, but that hardly makes Taylor's trial a racist attack on Africans.
There's an awful lot of Africans delighted to see him being brought to book.

Question is, is she a single bagger - or a double bagger in case the first one comes off :102:

Jesus wept, you lot are so shallow, this thread is about serious stuff

I think that's a bit harsh Steven. I agree that Bush and Bliar deserve to be indicted, but that hardly makes Taylor's trial a racist attack on Africans.
There's an awful lot of Africans delighted to see him being brought to book.

All true but I only see Africans being tried in this court and that tends to make me very suspicious about the way in which prosecutions are mounted. No doubt that are murderous bastards in Africa that need to be tried but the same is true in the so called "civilised" western world and we do not see them being tried. :102:

Last edited:
All true but I only see Africans being tried in this court and that tends to make me very suspicious about the way in which prosecutions are mounted. No doubt that are murderous bastards in Africa that need to be tried but the same is true in the so called "civilised" western world and we do not see them being tried. :102:

Its dreadful, the price of diamonds will soar because of this!

Could 'we' be to blame for that? Without there being a will among our population to see them having to answer for their crimes, it will never happen.
Unfortunately, they have the mass media in their pocket.

Bugger me, I could have sworn that Serbia was in Europe the last time I looked. You live and learn

Bugger me, I could have sworn that Serbia was in Europe the last time I looked. You live and learn

Hmm i thought that as well but I'm not up enough on these things to have posted about that trial.

One bag or two, FFS - what'll it be

for her? 3.

I knew the smart ones would see through the totality of my assertion. :icon_bigg However the overriding majority of defendants, as I perceive it, have been African. :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669