blood suckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

Nice to see that Palace have refuse to pay Cahill's agent the £125,000 that they were demanding as part of the transfer deal from Millwall to Palace. If all clubs followed suit then we would see the end of these blood sucking leaches which are praying on our game. :lol:

PhilaFox

I've said this before and I'll keep on saying it untilit happens:

The PLAYER should be paying his agents fee, not the club. After all doesn't an actor pay his agent?

StroppyFox

I see that the Agency concerned was none other than SFX which is run in part by John Holmes, (part of the consortium that brought us out of admin).

I wonder how much we've paid in agents fees for any players that they represent?

gagandeep

StroppyFox said:
I see that the Agency concerned was none other than SFX which is run in part by John Holmes, (part of the consortium that brought us out of admin).

I wonder how much we've paid in agents fees for any players that they represent?

wernt we on that list published? derby were 1st, but we wernt in the top half or mentioned i think, or maybe ex-premier sides went on it.

Leigh

gagandeep said:
StroppyFox said:

wernt we on that list published? derby were 1st, but we wernt in the top half or mentioned i think, or maybe ex-premier sides went on it.

The list was of Football League, not Premiership, clubs.

dave

StroppyFox said:

This one should be close to Marcus Bents heart then!!!!

gagandeep

Leigh said:
gagandeep said:
StroppyFox said:

The list was of Football League, not Premiership, clubs.

thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670