BLOODY JOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you get passionate and sing for your team when your sat on your arse like a plank!!! do they want support or not ,the club would be the first to say they need our noise!!....its good for at least 10 points a season!!...i cant sing sat on my arse,it just dont feel right,BRING BACK STANDING!!!!!!!!!....YOUVE BEEN SINGLED OUT TO BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF TO THE REST OF US CRIMINALS!!!! WHAT A JOKE,ESPECIALLY THE USE OF FORCE,IF YOUR NOT STRUGGLING ISNT THAT ASSAULT,MINIMUM USE OF FORCE AND ALL THAT,TAKE PICS OF YOUR BRUISES M8!!SORRY TO SHOUT BUT IM PROPER PISSED BOUT THIS!!!!

No Bloody Joke

Then I would write to Tim Davies and state the following:
That you were ejected for an offence that was not clearly communicated to you at any time by any specific person.
That you have been unfairly victimised when hundreds of others nearby were sometimes standing
That you both were subject to unnecessary force and physical treatment
That you were detained and ejected without explanation
And that the decision to ban you is both ridiculously harsh and unreasonable.
And I'm not a steward either!

Re: No Bloody Joke

bazzer said:
That you were ejected for an offence that was not clearly communicated to you at any time by any specific person.
That you have been unfairly victimised when hundreds of others nearby were sometimes standing

Amen to that Baz, sense out of you at last!

Re: No Bloody Joke

bazzer said:

Thank you for now understanding Bazzer, I have written to Kevin Barclay, I would like to sort it out with him first, if he refuses to budge then I will be forced to take this matter to Tim Davis. I have another letter written out to Kevin Barclay, which i am contemplating sending a copy to Tim Davis. I will wait to see the result of the phone call that i will receive on Monday first.

woznotwos said:
How can you get passionate and sing for your team when your sat on your arse like a plank!!! do they want support or not ,the club would be the first to say they need our noise!!....its good for at least 10 points a season!!...i cant sing sat on my arse,it just dont feel right,BRING BACK STANDING!!!!!!!!!....YOUVE BEEN SINGLED OUT TO BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF TO THE REST OF US CRIMINALS!!!! WHAT A JOKE,ESPECIALLY THE USE OF FORCE,IF YOUR NOT STRUGGLING ISNT THAT ASSAULT,MINIMUM USE OF FORCE AND ALL THAT,TAKE PICS OF YOUR BRUISES M8!!SORRY TO SHOUT BUT IM PROPER PISSED BOUT THIS!!!!

I myself didn't receive bruises, I do Ju-Jitsu and so am applied these locks quite often in practice, so my body is quite used to it. My bro did recieve pain in his shoulder and neck for 2 days. Unfortunitly he didnt go to the docs, which would have been a good idea.

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Isn't it?

Its actually the legal consequence of the hillsborough disaster. If people don't sit the club could be sued...which we can't afford!

Oh and welcome back Joe Fox, it has been many moons since we were last graced by yourself. Good to see you posting again!

homer237 said:
woznotwos said:

I myself didn't receive bruises, I do Ju-Jitsu and so am applied these locks quite often in practice, so my body is quite used to it. My bro did recieve pain in his shoulder and neck for 2 days. Unfortunitly he didnt go to the docs, which would have been a good idea.

I feel sympathy for you, but I doubt you will be succesful in your claim. Sorry. The club has made its policy clear for over a year, and it isn't really their fault. For legal reasons they must abide by the no standing rule.

I do think the poorly trained gurillas who removed you were out of line though. So you might be able to argue that their use of force was uneccessary, mabey even amounting to assault...but then a lot depends on whether they used 'reasonable force'. To me it sounds like their use of force was unnecessary, so that might be your best bet. You might also want to ask them 'nicely' why the people standing around you were not also removed.

Think your best bet is to try to work somethin out with the club!

Hi guys, just to keep you updated:

I received a call from Peter Jones today, he told me that Kevin Barclay refuses to accept anything that i have said. If I try to get in contact with anyone else at the club i will receive the same answer according to KB.
When i asked if I had a right to view the CCTV footage, I was told that when the game is over the tapes are bagged up and sent to the police. They are stored until they are needed for court evidence, therefore I cannot view it.

Peter Jones helped me no end through this, unfortunitely he has no authority over Kevin Barclay.

If after the game the tapes are bagged up how did Barclay view them to know you had been told by a steward to sit down? Had he viewed it during/immediately after the game and remembered you? If Barclay knew he was right I don't see why he couldn't get hold of the CCTV tapes to let you view them.

SamJ

judging by the lack of a FT response it looks like the club has no appeals procedure and I think you been banned until late sept is a kick in the teeth. Here is my advice on what you can do following the club failing to respond to your complaint.

1 - Do as someone else said write a letter to the club (dont do a phonecall get it in writing) asking for a refund for the games you are banned for and state the reason as the club are not allowing you to get what you have paid for and the club have failed to produce proof that you failed to comply with safety regulations, as you have already contacted the club once you may also want to threaten going to the press and taking legal action and point out to them that their financial and public relations will be hit harder then it needs to be if they allow this to happen, you can explain to them the press probably wouldn't take it lightly that the club has no appeals procedure and cannot backup the simplest case with any proof.

2 - If the above fails carry out your threat and speak to the leicester mercury explaining what you have here at the very least I think they should be interested in the fact there in no appeals procedure in place and that they can highlight stewards sat and ignore a fan running onto the pitch but ban someone for standing on the back row.

3 - Legal action would probably cost you money so I doubt this is a feasible option if you had physical bruises from steward man handling then you would defenitly have a case but as you havent its more of a 50/50 situation, Legal action would require LCFC to produce the video tapes by law and if it is the case they are lying then at this point the club would probably quietly offer you a deal but if they have something against you on video tape you would be screwed so to take this route you have to be sure that they are lying. The rewards from this if you won would probably be a refund of your season ticket and small compensation probably only a 3 figure sum so I think the main win in this case would be pride.

I think its diabolical this situation has arisen it seems LCFC take standing up more seriously then other clubs and it is why the atmosphere is so dire, the fans are what make the club the players as it stands change every season and are just employees the club needs to learn this and treat the fans with more respect.

I must say its a shame you've had nothing from the FT on this

I've said before that I don't know the rights and wrongs of your case, so I won't comment on whether you've behaved like a nob (and if you did, you deserve all you get) or whether you have been picked on for doing f*ck all.

But I will comment on the fact that the way your case has been dealt with is scandalous. No right of appeal. No one prepared to listen to your side of the story. Nowhere for you to go

You have to take the word of the Stewards and that is that

F*ckin' 'ell FT, what exactly were you established to do ?
This situation is an outrage. I'm not complaining about the "no standing" policy, and I'm not complaining that people are thrown out if they refuse to obey the rules on standing, smoking etc. etc.

But I am complaining that the club appears to be able to make arbitrary decisions without the right to a fair hearing.

I am complaining that a decision appears to have been based on CCTV footage that this person has been refused access to - contrary to his Data Protection rights, as I've said already.

And this is not the first time I have heard complaints about over officious stewards. What is going on here ?

Can we have a commitment that someone is going to at least ask the question as to what the process is in such instances, because it is patently not fair ?

If there is a procedure for making a decision on banning someone from games, can it please be publicised so everyone is aware of their rights ?

Someone smells at Leicester City FC, and this case highlights it completely.

Someone from this forum must know a steward of LCFC. If this is the case, can you ask them why his "team" of mini hitlers are so aggresive towards the fans?

Another idea is to buy a fluorescent jacket in the same design as the stewards and wear that - they don't pick on their own kind.

in reference as to wether homer237 deserved it or not i can only add that on meeting and playing in the same team as him in the foxes trust tournament he is of a mature and sensible character and would not willingly cause any grief.

Back in the back of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
Yes, I'm in a bang with a gang
They've got to catch me if they want me to hang
Cause I'm back on the track and I'm beatin' the flack
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap so look at me now
I'm just makin' my play, don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way.

For Marco.

lazzer said:
in reference as to wether homer237 deserved it or not i can only add that on meeting and playing in the same team as him in the foxes trust tournament he is of a mature and sensible character and would not willingly cause any grief.

couldn't agree more.
i'd probably spell whether right though :wink:

and here was I thinking he was a castrated sheep....

If after the game the tapes are bagged up how did Barclay view them to know you had been told by a steward to sit down? Had he viewed it during/immediately after the game and remembered you? If Barclay knew he was right I don't see why he couldn't get hold of the CCTV tapes to let you view them.

SamJ

He said that he asked CCTV opperatives, nobody has ever viewed these tapes as far as i know, all this is based on is on stewards word, the steward that lied, that I think hurts the most, how they are willing to take his word on something and not even give me the right to appeal over somebodies word.

judging by the lack of a FT response it looks like the club has no appeals procedure and I think you been banned until late sept is a kick in the teeth. Here is my advice on what you can do following the club failing to respond to your complaint.

Cheers for that advice mate, i think i will do what you say, but first i want to send a letter to Tim Davis and see if he is any more reasonable than KB.

I've said before that I don't know the rights and wrongs of your case, so I won't comment on whether you've behaved like a nob (and if you did, you deserve all you get) or whether you have been picked on for doing f*ck all.

Fully understand mate, if i was reading this from somebody elses point of view, I would think that there might be something missing, it is difficult to know for sure if uve only heard one side of the story, especially as it is from somebody that you dont know personnally. But as much as my word is worth anything on these boards, everything that i have posted here is the gods honest truth. I think the resason that most people have seemed quite sympathetic towards me is because they know how the stewards at Leicester City are and that this doesnt fully suprise them that they would act in this way.

Everything that uve written I 100% agree with, somehow though i have got to get that point accross to Tim Davis in my letter.

Someone from this forum must know a steward of LCFC. If this is the case, can you ask them why his "team" of mini hitlers are so aggresive towards the fans?

Another idea is to buy a fluorescent jacket in the same design as the stewards and wear that - they don't pick on their own kind.

What a laugh that would be if everyone in the Kop wore them. I think we should start a campaign lol

Cheers lazzer and MK for my character references :wink: Also appreciate the signature lazzer

Firstly - Can everybody on here stop assuming that its possible for the Foxes Trust to read every single post on the message board.

Bloody Joke as a heading didn't give us a clue of content - hence the lack of response so far. If there is something we certainly need to look at then please e-mail us at [email protected] even if its just to say look at the thread headed xxxx on y message board (we try to look at 5 m/b's in total & therefore can't read every thread)

As stated we were copied in on the original e-mail but hadn't been updated since via e-mail so had no idea about the ban that has been put in place.

Could you please e-mail all of the story to date to [email protected] and he will then discuss the case with the club.

We are not aware of any appeals procedure, and maybe one good thing that comes out of this is that we will ask for one to be put in place.

We will also investigate this non-availability of tapes to view as this was not the case in a matter discussed in a previous season where viewing was offered to the FT.

Nobody is suggesting the FT should read all the messageboards

This guy sent a letter to the FT as soon as it happened, and has yet to receive any kind of response - the club responded and told him to f*ck off, but the supposed fans representatives haven't given him the grace to investigate what appears to be an absolute outrage - particularly in terms of the arbitrary way he has been dealt with

Still, you've been busy with the fabulous competition to create some songs, and are no doubt busy printing songsheets for us all (FT managed to get on all of the messageboards, for that one) - so that's OK then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669