Blue Mongie - Aren't We All

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

Blue Mongie.

What does this actually mean?

I can concur with posters on here who see posts that are a bit inane or devoid of opinion, direction or any real point and can see why these posters are referred to as blue mongies.

I can also understand the negativity towards RL callerers some of whom can barely construct a coherent sentence. I think we all agree on these.

What I am a little confused by is posters who refer to other posters as mongies because they crave the past. Lets be honest if LCFC was a car we would probably be a Ford Focus - looks alright when you buy it but soon becomes a bit boring with limited good features and after a few months the realisation that you wish you had spent a few quid more and bought a VW.

Anyway we all want LCFC to be successful and undortunately we were born with the affliction of supporting our beloved city. If you are around my age or indeed older (45) for the record, I can only remember 1 era of relative success - the MON era and perhaps the Little days although nowhere as near fond memories as the MON era.

Does hankering after something we had before that was exciting make us mongies, if it does I would think there are the thick end of 30 000 at King Power when it is full.

Whatever it takes, bring back a smattering of the good times and give younger fans something to support our city for.

Last edited:
Mongies - thick end.

Very good.

I'm very glad it was you that said though.

Yes but we have money and have spent it whereas others are not in such a fortunate position.

Blue Mongie.

What does this actually mean?

A Blue Mongie is the type of person that waits around for hours outside the stadium on the off-chance that they might get an autograph even if it's only from one of the youth team players. Then they go home to their LCFC themed bedroom with their LCFC wallpaper, carpet, bedspread, alarm clock, pyjamas etc, while wearing their LCFC underpants and cutting out the back pages of the Mercury and sticking them in their LCFC scrapbook.

That's all.

A Blue Mongie is the type of person that waits around for hours outside the stadium on the off-chance that they might get an autograph even if it's only from one of the youth team players. Then they go home to their LCFC themed bedroom with their LCFC wallpaper, carpet, bedspread, alarm clock, pyjamas etc, while wearing their LCFC underpants and cutting out the back pages of the Mercury and sticking them in their LCFC scrapbook.

That's all.
Anyone here that doesn't do that?

That's all.

What if you're waiting outside the ground for youth team players for other reasons but none of the rest of the above applies? Does that count?

Last edited:

That's all.
I have just PMSL and LOL'd while ROLFing, thank you Macky - you twat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670