Pre Match Bolton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

A "home game" for me being close to my home. Hopefully NP can choose a team/tactic to halt the slide in form. My observations:
We perform better with Vardy playing, his energy not only helps Nugent but is the first line of our defence

We also perform better with SSL in the team

Knockaert/Drinkwater have had a dip in form and it is critical they rediscover their earlier form/enthusiasm/energy

Iam not too dispondant (4th after 14 games is something id have settled for at the start). We need to get back to winning ways sooner rather than later

With Zak out i assume Moore will revert to centre back and RDL returning at right back
Fingers crossed Vardy is fit

I refuse to let my optomism falter (especially after such a solid start)
im predicting a 0-1 win (Vardy)

I hope Nige looks to loan a new Centre Half before Tuesday, as IMO Moore is woeful at Centre Half.

I can't see NP, nor do I think he should, bring someone in on loan just to cover Zak's suspension.

RDL and James have experience at playing centre back, i doubt we will panic loan

Last edited:
Pearson said after the game yesterday that he might consider getting 1 or 2 in on loan, but wouldn't do so purely to make up the numbers with players that he didn't think were a good fit. I think it's unlikely we'll get anyone, based on what he said

I feel we may struggle with the physical aspect of how Bolton play. If we can cope with this we will come back with points, if we don't we could end up with a bit of a tonking (3-0).

Let's hope Mills has the car crash game he had for us when he played Reading.

Looking at the squad they have they should be easily gaining promotion this season, I seriously doubt that we will get a point up there with the current atmosphere at both clubs.

Lako, what do you mean by the atmosphere at Bolton please?

I seriously doubt that we will get a point up there with the current atmosphere at both clubs.

I predicted 3 points at Watford and at least a point at Bolton!

I`ve now changed my mind.

I now think that we will play the same way as the last two games and get nothing !

Probably been asked but I've googled or and couldn't find anything so I'll ask here, but how come this is a 8pm kick off and not a 7:45 kick off?

Probably been asked but I've googled or and couldn't find anything so I'll ask here, but how come this is a 8pm kick off and not a 7:45 kick off?

Their night matches always kick off at 8PM. Several other clubs do the same thing. Maybe it's something to do with their location, a fair way outside Bolton, and people struggling to get there for 7:45 kick offs.

Looking at the squad they have they should be easily gaining promotion this season, I seriously doubt that we will get a point up there with the current atmosphere at both clubs.
In this division, a team who can bring on N'Gog and Petrov is going to take a lot of beating. I'd be happy finishing second behind them.

I would be happy if we took a point from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669