Bore Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's gonne be great on Saturday if Leeds concede, the whole ground will erupt

I've always found that the fans find out the scores first then they start cheering and chanting to let the players know. I'm sure the mobiles will be working overtime on Saturday and give us the pleasure of hearing that Leeds are losing AGAIN!!!

Feck going for a score draw, its Barnsley FFS. Lets end the season on a high. 0-3 Leicester. Then next week show Wolves a thing or two :038: :icon_bigg

Feck going for a score draw, its Barnsley FFS. Lets end the season on a high. 0-3 Leicester. Then next week show Wolves a thing or two :038: :icon_bigg

Too right. Lets go and make Dicky Bird cry!

i assume it barnsley's last home game? so i think they will want a performance.

and if NW wants the job, he will want to win it.

If Leeds lose and Hull win is that it all wrapped up and sorted?

Last edited:
This is going to be a very odd game on Saturday. We only really need a draw with our superior goal difference and barnsleys goal difference is the same as leeds. So we will just need the draw and so will barnsley as long as leeds are drawing or losing. If Leeds conceed a goal and the crowd react both sets of players will probably just start kicking the ball back and forth. However if Leeds score Barnsley will have to go all guns at us. What barnsley and to some leeser extent lcfc do on sat could be down to react to results elsewhere, it could be a very very odd game.

Well, I'm going to leave Mrs SJN with strict instructions to watch SSN and text me the instant there's a score that affects us.

Anybody know if you can pick up Leeds radio from Barnsley?

I get it for nothing,never had to subscribe,its Vodafone Live:102:
I don't want my inbox full of footballing shit that I couldn't usually give a flying **** about.

If my phone beep beeps at the minute it's usually a message that I'm eager to recieve

I don't want my inbox full of footballing shit that I couldn't usually give a flying **** about.

If my phone beep beeps at the minute it's usually a message that I'm eager to recieve

I don't know what you are on about its not done via texts:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00