Bore Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you are on about its not done via texts:icon_conf
Yes i know, and when I'm looking back through my inbox for a specific text, I don't wish to scrawl through that shit just to find it

Yes i know, and when I'm looking back through my inbox for a specific text, I don't wish to scrawl through that shit just to find it

I don't think you understand,it goes to Sky Sports news and just as a list of scores it doesn't go into any box:102:

Cheers NF, and I'm guaranteed to pick that up on my phone at Barnsley?

Not sure. There's only 20 miles between Leeds & Barnsley, so you should be ok. I can get BBC Radio Leicester on my phone here in Nottingham.

I don't think you understand,it goes to Sky Sports news and just as a list of scores it doesn't go into any box:102:
Sorry, I thought you said I'd receive a text :102: , where does it go to then if I don't recieve a text message in my text message inbox?

I'm a little confused and quite happy to remain that way so don't bother explaining anymore

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought you said I'd receive a text :102: , where does it go to then if I don't recieve a text message in my text message inbox?

I'm a little confused and quite happy to remain that way so don't bother explaining anymore

Sorry I spoke:icon_roll

Ill be getting the live scores on t’internet on my phone.

i think that leicester and bransley are going to be apart of a match fixing Scandle. ;)

I think that's a great idea, just like Germany-Austria in World Cup 1982 or why not Sweden-Denmark Euro 2004.

the sweden v denmark 2-2 draw to knock the italians out was possibly the funniest thing ive ever seen in football - the italian player running over to the bench to celebrate his last minute goal only to find out it was meaningless hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00