Bori signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we haven't signed two gormless looking foreigners :icon_lol:

Welcome guys, sort us out, please!!! :038::038:

look like a couple of gypsy travellers we have picked up, heard he was a defensesive modfielder though???

We have wingers! Celebrate!

Now just hope that they're good.

Hungary on the right, Hungary on the left, hopefully hungry upfront as well!

2 wingers, certainly a step in the right direction.

If they turn out to be as good as previous Hungarians to play under IH then all the better.

Now what we need is COVER for these Wingers when they get Banned Injured etc, otherwise we'll be a patched up unbalanced side - Even Guppy was bought as a stand in for Ullathorne.

It's great down here in Plymouth, they really don't like IH any more!!

i'm not sure on this guy

perhaps we should have a Bori Poll?

(oh shut it)

I'm hoping that it's a size 7 football they are holding and they ain't really as small as they appear.

look like a couple of nerdy school kids on the interview. Gabor doesnt speak a word of english so the keabi fans cant blame the language barrier if he plays.

Zsolto looks like the kid out of saxondale. i think he IS the kid out of saxondale. They don't look like world beaters to me. But as Rooney always says. it's not a beauty contest. it's about who's shagged the most grannies.

Zsolto looks like the kid out of saxondale. i think he IS the kid out of saxondale. They don't look like world beaters to me. But as Rooney always says. it's not a beauty contest. it's about who's shagged the most grannies.

from the looks of zsolts he probably shagged his own

Seeing as we've had these two on trail and not bought then on the bases of a youtude video (ahem Keabi) hopefully they'll actually been quite good. I'm tempted to say better than what we've got, but my little sister is better than Newton.

Seeing as we've had these two on trail and not bought then on the bases of a youtude video (ahem Keabi) hopefully they'll actually been quite good. I'm tempted to say better than what we've got, but my little sister is better than Newton.

My little sister is better than your little sister. Mind you, she is 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566