Post Match Bournemouth 0 Leicester 1 FA Cup R5

Absolutely ****ing brilliant.

I will never, ever understand how it's come to pass that Yannik Vestergaard is my favourite Leicester player, but here we are.

Wonderful stuff, we managed the end of it so well.
That's why offering him a new contract is a sensible move. He's a perfectly decent defender and when used correctly, can do a very good job.

I didn't think I was too bothered about this game.

Turns out I was.

****ing brilliant stuff. Beating a pretty much full strength Bournemouth side with Akgun, Marcal, Iheanacho and Praet on the pitch. How the **** were we relegated whilst that garbage litters the Premier League? Mental.

Vestergaard MotM for me with Choudhury not far behind.

Agreed, Fatawu's goal got the biggest cheer out of me for a while!

We often accept going out of the FA Cup for other priorities in the modern day - but progressing always feels good

Anyway, entertaining but scrappy game, great goal.

It's destined that Enzo will come up against Pep. We can beat them.

*properly. Why did he not play him properly. At any time.
Precisely. He looked shit last season, as did most of the squad, because he wasn't used properly, like most of the squad or wasn't motivated, like most of the squad.

The man was a completely dillhole.

What an excellent result. That will give the whole club a huge boost after a couple of tough defeats.

It was a mess of a side and a mess of a game but I cannot fault the attitude of everyone involved. They scrapped it out.

That's the best I've seen Coady in a City shirt. He came from nowhere to put in 125 mins of determination and a very consistent loud voice to the players.

Lovely to see Fatawu finally score one of those cut in efforts.

But hats off to Vestergaard. A mountain. Wonderful performance.

Into the quarter final without Hermansen, Faes, Ndidi, Winks, Dewsbury-Hall, Mavididi, Daka and Vardy.

Absolutely ****ing wonderful stuff

Pretty sure Enzo won’t have to give the travelling fans their money back now, will he?

Sensational performances from Vestergaard and Choudhury. ****ing outstanding. Ricky and Justin made a massive difference, and Marcal turned from a complete duffer in the first half to a pretty decent threat in the second.

And that goal was ****ing magnificent

Raikhy was shit, Praet was totally shit, Cannon was poor and Yunus should have had three but fluffed them all. Iheanacho was nothing short of embarrassing.

But, ****ing hell - fair play to the Leicester reserves for taking us through to the quarter ****ing finals

****ing get in

Vestergaard was excellent. What a brilliant win. Horribly scrappy match. But we're into the quarter finals of the FA Cup!!!

Hopefully we have enough juice for this weekend with Coady, Ricardo, Justin, Fatawu who should be starting.

Nice rest for Hermansen, Faes, Winks, Mavididi, KDH, Daka etc. We should be beating QPR. Just need some early goals and a bit of composure.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463