Post Match Bournemouth 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be arsed. Actually went out at halftime.

Persist with stupidity and get what you deserve. I’m not going to go on. What’s the point.

The only way BR will be sacked is if the fans make it happen! That Bournemouth team is bang average and our attitude was bloody disgusting today, how do you go from Monday to that, shit substitutions that cost us dear.

If the board can't see he needs to go they need to go too. The useless **** proves it every ****ing game. We have the mental fortitude of a toddlers reception class. Someone needs to come in & change that & I literally don't care who now. Anyone is ok for me. If he stays we go down its as simple as that.

Nothing wrong with the starting line up. The first half was pretty even. Tielemans was the difference though and tidy finish from Daka gave us the advantage.

Second half was another horror show. We did absolutely nothing. Every second half this season, it looks like we've played a full 45 mins in the changing room during the half time break. We come out leggy and lost.

Everything was obvious before we conceded but Rodgers made a bad situation worse with every change he made. I feel for the players that are having to continually readjust to his idiotic tactical bullshit. Time after time in that second half, he made it all more complicated when we needed to simplify it.

Justin was absymal. Barnes almost as bad. Faes made a cock up. Ward was as inept as ever. Dewsbury-Hall was shite. Vardy came on and did absolutely nothing again. Amartey looked a bombscare every time the ball went close to him.

We are going down. It's blindingly obvious. We're ****ed.

The worst second half performance I've seen us play I think and that's in the face of the stiffest of competition.

That loss was systematically brought about by a compulsion to defend too deep at the start of the second and then by Rodgers' baffling and completely illogical substitutions. The players had absolutely no idea what they were supposed to be doing at any given moment and after Bournemouth's second, decided to stick their bottom lip out instead of showing any fight whatsoever.

I cannot imagine how he can possibly keep his job after that debacle. At least before today, despite the shite performances, the players didn't look like they'd stopped playing for him. In that second half however, I have never seen a team look so utterly defeated and unwilling to show any kind of spirit at all.

Faes was ****ing awful for 94 mins.
He's probably a decent player but coming into that defence he won't look it. He had to cover 2 positions today. The whole shambolic mess needs to be cleared out. BR & his ****ing useless coaching staff have created this pig's ear. It's over. pay the ****ing money & get rid or we'll have the best training facilities in the championship & BR will be off to Europe somewhere & we'll be looking at photos of Paul Ince in the Mercury in July.

Confidence killing result. A draw might have continued Monday’s momentum.

We are now in this scrap for the remainder of the season. Can’t see it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566