Post Match Bournemouth 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ball has bounced up, most keepers would jump expecting the player to volley it at a relatively high height… the player was so shit he miss hit it under him…

He’s been a bit of a bomb scare, but I’d argue a player being that open in the box is more of an issue.

The fact that the player who crosses the ball is facing away from goal and has the chance to check over his shoulder and then turnaround and cross it without any pressure says it all…

The ball has bounced up, most keepers would jump expecting the player to volley it at a relatively high height… the player was so shit he miss hit it under him…

He’s been a bit of a bomb scare, but I’d argue a player being that open in the box is more of an issue.
He's not been great at all.

I don't think having a better keeper helps us to win any of the games we've lost though. That's the real problem. We've got too much wrong defensively and in midfield.

Having said that, how much of a miss is Kasper's shouting and organisation? That's probably a huge hole not filled.

I don't think having a better keeper helps us to win any of the games we've lost though. That's the real problem. We've got too much wrong defensively and in midfield.

Having said that, how much of a miss is Kasper's shouting and organisation? That's probably a huge hole not filled.

He's a confidence drainer. The stats say he's easily the worst keeper in the league and our eyes confirm it every game. There is a reason why we're desperately scouting Europe for a new keeper in January.

He is ****ing awful.

He's a confidence drainer. The stats say he's easily the worst keeper in the league and our eyes confirm it every game. There is a reason why we're desperately scouting Europe for a new keeper in January.

He is ****ing awful.
Not as bad as the manager that keeps picking him.

Totally agree about missing Kasper’s vocal attributes… he wouldn’t accept the crap in front of him.

He is ****ing awful.
One leads to the other. The defence don't have confidence in the keeper. The keeper tries to claim everything he can because he doesn't have faith in the defence. There seems to be little to no communication between them.

It's just a massive mess.

I'd change the keeper even if he's not any better, simply so that there is a reset button pressed between the defence and the keeper.

It’s a relegation season. Said it all along

And it has been from the instant we saw that second half debacle in the first match of the season. Incredibly, it’s actually got worse, match by match

Last Monday night ****ed us completely

I thoroughly enjoyed battering the Forest imbeciles on Monday but it has ****ed us hasn't it?

Top with a big grin getting back onto his private jet back to Bangkok. Nothing to see here.

Meanwhile, the horror hasn't gone away. It's like one of those scary movies where there is a funny moment in between vicious murders. You lower your guard and then wallop.

We could well look back on the Forest game as the worst night for our season. He would have gone if we'd lost on Monday no question.

Hopefully that's not the case.

I didn't actually think Top looked that happy at the Forest game, whenever Sky cut to him, for a chairman of a team winning 4-0 after a torrid run.

I wondered if he was annoyed that it didn't give him the easy, obvious decision.

How long has he said we need a stronger mentality for?

What’s he planning on actually doing to sort that?

He’s a ****. Get rid. Next.
This!
He’s said our mentality is weak for three seasons now and done **** all about it.
The warning signs were clearly there when we totally bottled top 4 two seasons running.
This group is so fragile all you have to do is blow on them and they collapse like a pack of cards

Surely Iversen deserves a chance now before it's too late.

Iversen is looking for a new club. Rodgers has made it clear to him that he isn't good enough with his feet for him. That's despite the fact that he's a far superior goalkeeper to Ward in every other aspect of his game.

We're going to sign a new keeper in January and sell Iversen IF Rodgers is still here. If we sack Rodgers, I'd expect any half competent replacement to pick Iversen immediately and then all the rest could change.

Ward is not the problem. He is definitely a problem but he is not THE problem. We all know what and who is the problem.

I know nothing about the bloke other than he owns a seemingly successful NHL franchise . But when they kept showing Bournemouth’s new owner, was I the only one who was wishing he’d bought us instead. When I saw Top high-fivin’ the fans on Monday it really pissed me off. That result in a vacuum meant **** all. Do your ****ing job and sack Rodgers and the entire backroom team.

Quick rundown for someone who has been out getting pissed since 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669