Pre Match Bournemouth v Leicester - FA Cup R5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally,yes, but three defeats on the spin is not ideal either.
It’s better if the reserves get the third defeat (potentially) and not the first-teamers.

It’s the only sensible thing to do.

Select the QPR team and as few of those ****ers play as possible

Stolarczyk
Choudhury
Nelson
Souttar
Doyle
Praet
Raikhy
Akgun
Marcal
Albrighton
Iheanacho

I mean, it's abominable but I couldn't give less of a shit about this if I tried.

Select the QPR team and as few of those ****ers play as possible

Stolarczyk
Choudhury
Nelson
Souttar
Doyle
Praet
Raikhy
Akgun
Marcal
Albrighton
Iheanacho

I mean, it's abominable but I couldn't give less of a shit about this if I tried.
No Ward?

WOTS is that Hermansen, Faes, Winks, KDH, Mavididi and Daka are not even in the squad for this one. Add in Vardy, Ndidi and Alves (injured) and McAteer (doubtful) and we're a little short.

Whilst I agree with the approach (& I sadly wish that I didn't) it does always grate that they have to continually come out with bullshit like " players deserve their chance "

The entire world knows that the real quote should be :

" Frankly this game is a pointless distraction. Nothing matters other than promotion so I'm not risking players in a game we don't give a shit about. We're also anxious to avoid any potential fixture pile up down the line. With that in mind I shall be selecting a team of kids, fringe squad players & useless duffers that I'll hopefully be rid of in July. To be frank, I'll be ****ing gutted if we win. "

I mean, I know why he can't say it, but I really wish he would.

Whilst I agree with the approach (& I sadly wish that I didn't) it does always grate that they have to continually come out with bullshit like " players deserve their chance "

The entire world knows that the real quote should be :

" Frankly this game is a pointless distraction. Nothing matters other than promotion so I'm not risking players in a game we don't give a shit about. We're also anxious to avoid any potential fixture pile up down the line. With that in mind I shall be selecting a team of kids, fringe squad players & useless duffers that I'll hopefully be rid of in July. To be frank, I'll be ****ing gutted if we win. "

I mean, I know why he can't say it, but I really wish he would.
Imagine that in a press conference.

Understand EM's sentiment but can't imagine travelling City fans being happy to go down to watch the 'reserves' on a Tuesday night. Having said that, if Albrighton can knock in a few decent crosses for Iheanacho - then who knows?

Understand EM's sentiment but can't imagine travelling City fans being happy to go down to watch the 'reserves' on a Tuesday night. Having said that, if Albrighton can knock in a few decent crosses for Iheanacho - then who knows?

I know he’ll ****ing hoof them into Row Z

WOTS is that Hermansen, Faes, Winks, KDH, Mavididi and Daka are not even in the squad for this one. Add in Vardy, Ndidi and Alves (injured) and McAteer (doubtful) and we're a little short.
I loved Davie Gibson; he was a little short too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4575
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566