Match Thread Bournemouth v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedeFox

City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Huth, Schlupp, Mahrez, Kanté, Drinkwater, King, Albrighton, Vardy. #BouLei

Subs: Schwarzer, Okazaki, Ulloa, Fuchs, Benalouane, Inler, Dodoo. #BouLei

No Kramaric - injured? Or is Dodoo ahead in the pecking order after Tuesday?

Ranieri quote from Twitter:

"We change because I want to see how we play with three central midfielders. All of the players are in good condition."

4-5-1/4-4-1-1/4-3-2-1

Would be very surprised if we go 3 at the back for this one and given the players starting.

Seems obvious it will be the same 4 at the back as we've had all sesaon, 3 centre mids, 2 wingers and vardy or Mahrez playing just behind Vardy with Kante on the wing as he was in the week.

Seems sensible, try and dominate possession and kill their momentum. We have enough attacking talent on to cause them problems, and if we tire them out our energetic sub's will have a field day.

One change in 4 league games does not make him a tinkerman but you just know some knobend on 5Live, or Sky will reference the term.

I'm happy with this lineup. Clearly it's a 4-3-3 formation. If it goes tits up (which it won't) we have Shinji to come on. It's nice to see a natural winger on the bench too in case Mahrez or Albrighton have to come off. Great for the lads confidence too.

Easy 3 points for us today.

This team beat West Ham 4-3, they can score goals. We haven't kept a clean sheet all season, or even in the pre-season. I suspect the 3 central mid-fielders are there to stifle the attacks through the middle, and our counters will be wide. We're probably looking to get a possession advantage as well, as we surrender a lot of possession sometimes.

This won't be easy, but maybe 2-0 finally getting that clean sheet.

I'm a wee bit uneasy with the number of folks who see this as an easy win today. Yes, we should win but games like this have the potential to be a banana skin and given that we have been unable to keep a clean sheet so far this season. I don't see it as an easy three points at all.

Cricfree with a pretty good stream atm and only a min behind at most.

Wood scored the winner against the Sheep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566