Brazilian midfield trialists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesedge

Skysports is reporting that we are trailing two brazilians...

Leicester City manager Craig Levein has been running the rule over two Brazilian midfield trialists.
The former Hearts boss is keen to boost his squad before the Football League transfer deadline next Thursday.

Any one have any more infor on these two???

Be nice to get some brazilian flair in the side!!

mikesedge said:
Skysports is reporting that we are trailing two brazilians...

Leicester City manager Craig Levein has been running the rule over two Brazilian midfield trialists.
The former Hearts boss is keen to boost his squad before the Football League transfer deadline next Thursday.

Any one have any more infor on these two???

Be nice to get some brazilian flair in the side!!

Are you sure the Sky 'source' didn't mis-interpret 2 of the office girls at LCFC who were planning a new look to see their boyfriends reactions :lol:

We do not want to be a rest home for unfit overweight South Americans :roll:

asheslcfc said:

We have had enough of this type of player (maybe not Brazilian but everything else :p ) under MA. :roll:

asheslcfc said:

What makes you think the Brazilians are unfit and overweight?

We don't want to be a rest home for unfit overweight players, whatever their nationality.

MORE THAN 15,000 Brazilian footballers – the most of any nation – have left their homeland to play in foreign leagues

step said:
MORE THAN 15,000 Brazilian footballers – the most of any nation – have left their homeland to play in foreign leagues

Quite a few good ones too... even a shit one, such as Junior who is with the Sheep Shaggers, looked good when he played against us whilst on loan at Rotherham.

This was reported on Sky sports news last night, they interviewed CL and they got a few quick shots of the said players, both looked quite young from what I saw and one seemed quite short, he looked a bit like a slim Romario.
So not the old and past it as suggested.

Why write the players off just because they are south american... Surely this could be seen as racism..... I think we should look to that area to see if we can pick up any steals... Im pleased CL has the balls to look outside of the UK.
I'm sure a bit of south american flair in the side would do us some good.

i dont think there is any element of racism in this thread but more a case of "well if they are brazillian they must be shit hot" and a counter claim of "if they are at belvoir drive they must be shite or passed it"
and then your opinion "they might actually be quite good" ..move along nothing sinister to see here. :roll:

Racism is based upon making ill-informed assumptions about an individual based purely on their race

It is therefore equally as racist to label every footballer born in Brazil as having "South American flair"

it would more put to the test when used in a negative situation, but to say brazil are shit hot footballers is a racist comment would be on a par with claiming coalvillians as being six fingered banjo players and being accused of being racist? :roll:

As "coalvillians" are not a generally recognised race, I doubt if calling them such appalling names would be seen as racism.
And as I was not born here, I don't mind what you call the in-bred mothaf*ckers

The point is that saying all brazillians are flair players is like saying all afro caribbeans have "good rhythm" and massive todgers

It's racial stereotyping of the worst kind

I bought them back from Rio, and by the way, the 'over-weight' jibe is nonsense out there, they all play football non-stop! The beaches are lit-up at night and they play un til about 3am!!!

trialist.jpg

Fat Bast*rd :wink:

If he's fat then Lazzer is Daniel Lambert's heavier brother

says homer who stretches to get in a 42 inch waist and would ridicule someone because of their weight but not their place of birth strange conflicts in beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363