Breaking News: McLeod

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if we are still in for McLeod? And what's the siuation with Matty?! :o Don't get me wrong I personally would like to see us bring McLeod in, but hopefully not on the condition that we sell Fryatt.

This definately spells the end of Fryatt i'd have thought, as we would have 5 decent strikers then - and we are LCFC after all!!!

The only way Fryatt's not going is if we have already discovered that Cort is knackered full time and needs putting down. Or perhaps we have a buyer lined up for deep freeze and Hammond

This definately spells the end of Fryatt i'd have thought, as we would have 5 decent strikers then - and we are LCFC after all!!!

The only way Fryatt's not going is if we have already discovered that Cort is knackered full time and needs putting down. Or perhaps we have a buyer lined up for deep freeze and Hammond

you mean the fridge

The more quality strikers the merrier

We really don't have that many strikers people. Cort will most likely be knackered for the whole season, the kids won't play that many games if any, Elvis is Elvis and while I sincerely hope and believe that MDV could be good for us this season he has to remain a question mark. That leaves Fryatt, Hume, DJ and hopefully McLeod. It's not like there's a quota system on strikers in the championship. I know we have a big wage bill but I doubt Milan is that strapped for cash. We should keep Fryatt - if he still isn't fit or doesn't re-discover his form or Carl Cort stays injury free (I know... I know) we can always sell him in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46