Breaking News: McLeod

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's 99% the club's fault and 1% Fryatt? Other way round I think.

Can't we all just agree that it's Taylor/Wise's fault and move on, get behind Matty if he stays, get behind the rest of the team if he doesn't, and see what happens? ;)

I'm putting my complete and utter faith in whatever decision M&M make! Well... in theory at least.

DJ Campbell Mcloed

\ Hume \
/ /
\ Clemence Kishishev \
/ /
Mattock Kaabi

Mcauley Ngotty Kisnorbo

Nielsen

Looks good to me :icon_bigg

Oh feck, it all fcuks up when i press save

Last edited:
So it's 99% the club's fault and 1% Fryatt? Other way round I think.

No.

I think Fryup was also injured? There is no doubting his ability at times (v Fulham away, v Derby at home last season, and his entire efforts in helping keep us up the year before) and one would hope a good manager would be able to get this out of him more consistently.

and me. Also on the MA situation and, of course, tits! :038:

Last edited:
How come if elvis plays and he is shit he gets booed even if he tries which he does and yet matt fryatt who may have potential but most the time trots around like charlie big patatoes seems to have hero status? dont get me wrong if elvis is not good enough he shouldnt play but if a manager picks a player he is hardly going to say "sorry but i dont think i'm good enough" as long as players give 110% then we should blame only managment for selecting them but if a player shows no effort then he can feck off and fast!!

You gotta remember too that the service to the strikers was piss poor last season, so to judge someone who does actually show genuine signs of talent on the basis of last season is probably a tad unfair.

Good quality wingers (need one more) and a strong midfield (which we have), and then I'll hold my hand up and accept Fryatt is pish.

I think we'll see Sappleton come off the bench a bit this season too.

I dont its fryatts talent thats in question i think its his attitude thats needs looking at and if i remember correctly when we first signed him alot of walsall fans said that he had a bad habbit of acting like a spoilt kid

I dont its fryatts talent thats in question i think its his attitude thats needs looking at and if i remember correctly when we first signed him alot of walsall fans said that he had a bad habbit of acting like a spoilt kid

Who knows what goes on inside his head....but I suspect that when he game to Leicester from little Walsall that he thought he had joined a big club on the basis of the stadium and fan base etc that if we stayed up at the end of 2005/6 then we and he might go places.

Last season there was no leadership until Milan came in and it must have been a climate in which bad attitudes could thrive. Then there was an injury and fitness set of issues.

I don't doubt that he has wanted away....but it is possible that with the influx of players and what could be strong management (MA talks a good game but we have yet to see if this translates into results) he may alter his attitude and deliver some of that apparant potential.

istockphoto_2335386_shift_key.jpg

DJ Campbell Mcloed

\ Hume \
/ /
\ Clemence Kishishev \
/ /
Mattock Kaabi

Mcauley Ngotty Kisnorbo

Nielsen

Looks good to me :icon_bigg

Oh feck, it all fcuks up when i press save

Looks a reasonable guess to the team, & agree that MA will probably play Hume behind the front 2 (but not at all sure Mcloud will be signed). I think one oversight of yours is leaving Chambers out who I reckon is almost a dead cert to play. Kaabi I think will start the season on the bench and be bloodied in slowly from there with cameo appearances. If he looks the part, he'd be in contention for the team come injuries or poor form from other players after a couple of months. I'm also not sure if MA will play a 3-5-2, but whatever he does I think Chambers is a cert as either wing back or full back either way.

Last edited:
Fryatt - what a huge turn around for a player whose performances kept us up a year and a half ago and was widely hailed as a star in the making.

I'm not sure he has a attitude problem and i'm not sure what this is based on; last years performances? Well in that case half the squad have the same issues.

I think Fryatt wants to stay. When he thought he was being bought off against Notts County he looked really pissed off! And i hope he does.

I'm not sure he has a attitude problem and i'm not sure what this is based on; last years performances? Well in that case half the squad have the same issues.

Yes and the other under performers from last year have either already gone or are on the transfer list. There is more evidence that he won't do it for us than there is he will!!!!

Yes and the other under performers from last year have either already gone or are on the transfer list. There is more evidence that he won't do it for us than there is he will!!!!

I think he's case is a little different for two reasons.
1) he's still young - unlike Maybury, Hughes, MDV, Hammond etc... who are surposed to be in the prime of there careers and has the potential to develop.
2) he was injuried for the vast majority of last year, and then rushed back.

While i'm not sure that he will do it for us, i think we should keep him until at least christmas this year to see what he can do under MA, when fit, and when he has some proper competition and has to work to get into the team.

If there is any doubts about him he has to go now we cant keep hold of someone for six months just in case he performs thats what got us in the shit before

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46