Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a concept that just resulted in me having to clean coffee off my monitor.
The thought of him leaving has just resulted in me having to clean jizz off mine.

I can believe he was on their radar in the summer, but this season Brendan has probably blown his chance.

Imagine them giving Brendan £1b to spend on players.....hahahaha

Imagine them giving Brendan £1b to spend on players.....hahahaha
Callum McGregor and Jack Stephens would slot beautifully into the Man City team.

It’s no wonder, I suppose, that we are so diabolical at the back.

Absolutely. Our defensive injuries have well and truly ****ed us. Add to that the signing of Vestergaard.

John Percy has spoken. BR is clearly not under any real threat at the moment. Plans very much in place for the summer and next season.

As long as we don't slide towards relegation, BR will be our manager. Top is clearly backing his man.

Also makes it clear that Congerton is going and there is a realisation that we botched recruitment last year. BR being consulted over new head of recruitment.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...board-backs-brendan-rodgers-despite-alarming/

John Percy has spoken. BR is clearly not under any real threat at the moment. Plans very much in place for the summer and next season.

As long as we don't slide towards relegation, BR will be our manager. Top is clearly backing his man.

Also makes it clear that Congerton is going and there is a realisation that we botched recruitment last year. BR being consulted over new head of recruitment.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...board-backs-brendan-rodgers-despite-alarming/

It should be made very ****ing clear to Rodgers that he has **** all to do with recruitment going forward if he wants to stay.

Essentially Congerton was his 1st choice and he is a ****ing disgrace. Giving BR a say on the next bloke is suicide.

Go back to the old model immediately

The issue is who do we bring in? if we pull the trigger the last thing we need is a manager merry go round I have some sympathy with BR as our injuries have been shocking this year, the major concern is his unwillingness to do adapt tactically, not sure if someone can find the stats but it looks and feels like we are better side with 2 upfront?

Well the first thing they have to do is replace Tielemans and Soyuncu. The players they signed to do that don’t look anything like capable, so it’s back to the drawing board there. Botch those two replacements and we could easily be in the shit.

Well the first thing they have to do is replace Tielemans and Soyuncu. The players they signed to do that don’t look anything like capable, so it’s back to the drawing board there. Botch those two replacements and we could easily be in the shit.
If we do not replace Vardy properly we are totally ****ed a top striker is the difference between relegation and pushing for UEFA spots. Hopefully Daka becomes brilliant for us Nacho is clearly not favoured by BR despite scoring a hatful last season.

Just taking a mental snapshot of this poll before tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670