Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all just feels as though it has gone stale. The players aren't really playing for him. It either needs a change of manager or a overhaul of players. Which is the most cost effective?

I don’t think he’ll be sacked anytime soon. Interestingly, the tv pundits for the Liverpool game sincerely believed that the best bit of business we could from here on in, is to ensure that we keep Rodgers.
And who weee these wise sages?

Can you do it part way through a game?

11/4 to Evens this morning

If this was even a remote possibility, the odds would be lot shorter than evens

Nothing to see here

I just remembered the time when Brendan said we didn’t have a problem with corners. Hilarious

I just remembered the time when Brendan said we didn’t have a problem with corners. Hilarious
I was only thinking the other day that there should be a thread for some of the stupid things Rodgers has said. Like when JJ did his ACL and he said he was walking around on it in the changing room, so it shouldn't be too bad.

If this was even a remote possibility, the odds would be lot shorter than evens

Nothing to see here

In decimal odds you could get this earlier -

3 for Ladbrokes/Coral
Meanwhile betfair exchange was at 1.2

Someone's been trying to cash in from our misery.

I hope the form turns around or the season ends before things get bad enough for him to get sacked...

I believe that Brendan is the right manager for us still, and I want us to stand by him. Unfortunately I think this season is a write off almost now, and I just want it to be over and we start the prep for next season. I agree with Brendan's comments about needing an overhaul in the summer - I think some of the players aren't hungry enough, have got complacement or delusions of grandeur, and we need to add more leadership.

I think Brendan is more likely to have that hunger still and feel like he has something to prove here than the players do.

But, you can't change your playing staff much during a season. And I worry with the way things are going and if they continue to decline, it will get to the point where the manager going is inevitable. I don't think we're there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566