Post Match Brighton 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Andy King goal for us, Morgan gives away a penalty for their 3rd.

Not a good week... hope the next one is better with big, big games!

We were always going to have a poor run at some point. It is inevitable in football. What is now important is how we respond in the next few games. Crucial period coming up. Lets put it into perspective. 1 point off the top. In a great position still. Lets regroup and get back to winning ways against Burnley. Come on City!

If Wes had not given away that penalty I reckon we were good for another goal.
But Poor defence today and on Tuesday.Why has Moore not come back Wes looks much worst without him and the Pole was lucky not to get sent off and Konch well what can you say. Miguel wasn't so assured either and made some silly challenges.

Derby only 4 points behind us now.

We were always going to have a poor run at some point. It is inevitable in football. What is now important is how we respond in the next few games. Crucial period coming up. Lets put it into perspective. 1 point off the top. In a great position still. Lets regroup and get back to winning ways against Burnley. Come on City!

Very true

If Wes had not given away that penalty I reckon we were good for another goal.
But Poor defence today and on Tuesday.Why has Moore not come back Wes looks much worst without him and the Pole was lucky not to get sent off and Konch well what can you say. Miguel wasn't so assured either and made some silly challenges.

Derby only 4 points behind us now.

Miquel got MOTM from Young! Although Stringer did seem surprised with that...

After losing 2, the games against Burnley and QPR will define the season.

Hoping Pearson doesn't put his stubborn head on.

Konch didn't arrive for the first 15 mins of the game I'd say

Why has Moore not come back Wes looks much worst without him and the Pole was lucky not to get sent off......

After the last two performances I think the Anderlecht lads may wish to re-think their travel plans if it is only MW they come to see..

If your manager wins M.o.t.M aren't you supposed to lose the next game?
Or is that only for City?

If your manager wins M.o.t.M aren't you supposed to lose the next game?
Or is that only for City?

Losing to Brighton today wasn't too much of a shock. They're pretty strong at home so to come away with anything would have been good. It's the midweek defeat to a struggling Sheff Wed that has made this look a lot worse and added a bit of pressure for the next few games.

I still don't think Burnley will be challenging for automatics by the end of the season, I'm more concerned about Derby's current form.

Contract situation for so many now taking its toll. Impossible to resolve though currently. Onwards and downwards unfortunately.

Last edited:
Schmeichel is having a dogshite season so far. He really needs someone pressurising him for his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669