Post Match Brighton 5 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Vardy is a target man?
I think if we were to play very deep and pump it forward for Daka to chase, you’d prove a point.

In fact the last time we had a very quick striker and a midfielder who repeatedly found him from our own half, it went quite well.

El Sackio next weekend then. Or will he be gone by then?

BR

Disappointing result and the best team won. We made some mistakes and we gave the ball away cheaply.

At the minute the guys, bless them, are without confidence. They gave everything but they're suffering at the moment.

I see it, don't you worry dear. I admit, I didn't see it quite as early as you. It's really quite grim int it.

P.S. What about thick ****s?
Don't rise to it. You either have to be prepared to bet your house that we are definitely relegated already and nothing will alter that, or you think everything is fine and are betting on us finishing in the top 6. There is no in-between apparently.

Just laugh along and let it happen around you. When the time comes we'll know one way or another but at least we can enjoy the ride instead of being miserable ****s for 6 months in the hope we can say 'told you so'.

Daka and Naco HAVE to start from now: they resolved the forward play.

Even I have to admit, that I struggled to understand some of the defensive decisions today. I presume Soyuncu is on the move and it is disgraceful that someone didn't get Faes' permit sorted: even so, Vestergaard not on the bench and Thomas as... well, what was he supposed to be in the second half? Someone said, I think in jest, that Rodgers was angling to be sacked; for the first time, I wonder if that's true.

Don't rise to it. You either have to be prepared to bet your house that we are definitely relegated already and nothing will alter that, or you think everything is fine and are betting on us finishing in the top 6. There is no in-between apparently.

Just laugh along and let it happen around you. When the time comes we'll know one way or another but at least we can enjoy the ride instead of being miserable ****s for 6 months in the hope we can say 'told you so'.
Not sure I rose to anything to be fair. And also, to be fair, I've posted some fairly average shit tonight so might take a hiatus. I think you all deserve something to smile about.

Are you saying we should do it for an entire season based on a single goal?
Playing long doesn't have to be just "lumping" We need to be more direct as the possession game achieves nothing the way we play it. Hasn't done for months on end.

We don't have to be 80s Wimbledon or a Warnock side to be more direct. & Daka would be better served by that approach. I suspect Vardy would too to be frank.

But even if not we really probably shouldn't be structuring our game long term around the needs of our soon to be 36 year old striker. We have a future to plan for if we can manage to survive this potential shitshow of a season.

Playing long doesn't have to be just "lumping" We need to be more direct as the possession game achieves nothing the way we play it. Hasn't done for months on end.

We don't have to be 80s Wimbledon or a Warnock side to be more direct. & Daka would be better served by that approach. I suspect Vardy would too to be frank.

But even if not we really probably shouldn't be structuring our game long term around the needs of our soon to be 36 year old striker. We have a future to plan for if we can manage to survive this potential shitshow of a season.
I’d take Big Colin and a lump fest over this dross at the moment

Someone said, I think in jest, that Rodgers was angling to be sacked; for the first time, I wonder if that's true.
I didn’t say it in jest, I honestly think he is. The longer it goes on the worse it is for him, so I think he’s trying to get out, with a big payout and with the line that the club didn’t support him as his defence.

I didn’t say it in jest, I honestly think he is. The longer it goes on the worse it is for him, so I think he’s trying to get out, with a big payout and with the line that the club didn’t support him as his defence.
It'd be so, so sweet if he went to the Villa , got them relegated & we stayed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263