Pre Match Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on that one. A good day out in prospect with some fine beers in Lewes to boot.

They've been indifferent of late and will be looking on at us as easy pickings but we've got to win sometime and I see no reason why we can't do so here.

We've got to keep believing whilst it is still possible and it is far from over yet with the run in we have although I do realise the majority will see it for the exact opposite! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Ben Marshall to score a hat-trick, and us to win the game 5-4 in the 90th minute.

I used to live near Brighton.My near neighbours included a Satchi,Lord Snowdon"s mam and dad and a load of very rich people who actually decide who gets where in life.
They would prevent Nige from ever being Brighton manager-glass ceiling and all that.
Yours faithfully
The Oik

My near neighbours included a Satchi,Lord Snowdon"s mam and dad and a load of very rich people who actually decide who gets where in life.

I've heard of people dropping their h's, but to drop a's is simply not on.

How many seasons do you think it will be before you play Hull City again in the league?
I suppose you might get lucky and draw us in the cup.

How many seasons do you think it will be before you play Hull City again in the league?
I suppose you might get lucky and draw us in the cup.

If, and it's a big 'if', you do go up I hope you go on to break a record. Sincerely.

I'm thinking particularly of the one Derby set in 2007/08

If, and it's a big 'if', you do go up I hope you go on to break a record. Sincerely.

Up until recent weeks I've been happy for the shaggers to hold the record you have in mind, but cafe's contribution to this forum has persuaded me that it would find a more deserved home in ull.

NO NO NO the record is fine where it currently is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363