Brighton Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xantha said:
as I don't know what any of you lot who were at the game today look like I couldn't say hello

Well, Boc wears his name on his back, for future reference, Webbo' looks like he rents his bum and MK's usually in it....

Was Mk there today? I seen his picture before on the photo thread and there was someone who looked like him in the pub.

Last edited:
webmaster said:
I don't think you'd want to meet most of us :biggrin:

Not if you lot are like the picture Alex has just painted....:icon_eek:

I was sitting in the far right of the stand on Row F anyone near that area??

What is this story that most of the City side had a virus. :confused: :confused: :confused: :icon_conf :icon_eek:

Steven said:
What is this story that most of the City side had a virus. :confused: :confused: :confused: :icon_conf :icon_eek:

Look on official site.

pds said:
Look on official site.

In that case, it was a better performance than I thought. :038: :038: :038: :icon_bigg :023: ;)

bocadillo said:
I go by train to most matches. Only once been to one by boat and even then I had to finish the journey on the tram. And, for the record, it's MEGAbus not magic bus - and I don't mind if you do call me a cheapskate!!

Now let me think who you could be.
:confused:
Sorry Boc got the bus thing wrong got mixed up with the cheap bus that travels from Athens to London, I Knew it started with "M" mega-magic easy mistake to make.
Yes I know you mainly travel by train with the LB.

Got you thinking who I am!!! Clue is x LB member, last time I saw you was on the tram after the Sheffield Wednesday game.:icon_bigg

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
Got you thinking who I am!!! Clue is x LB member, last time I saw you was on the tram after the Sheffield Wednesday game.:icon_bigg

That was weeks ago - how the feck do you expect me to remember that?

Used to live in London, now in WY, works for a bank, been out east? I do remember meeting somebody on that tram, but it's gone for the moment!

Whereabouts did you used to live?

was nice having a little natter to Boc in the shop at the train station after the game.

just to say that whether Ryan Smith was one of the worst affected by this bug it didn't excuse his pathetic show of petulance after the final whistle where it looked like he was having a slanging match with Kelly and then he threw his shirt on the floor and stamped on it.

spoilt little brat is a term that comes to mind.

he's been crap since he had his loan extended anyhoo... send him back to Arsenal imo.

pds said:
Was Mk there today? I seen his picture before on the photo thread and there was someone who looked like him in the pub.

Wasn't me, Brad Pitt must have been in town.....:icon_cool

beaumontfox said:
was nice having a little natter to Boc in the shop at the train station after the game.

just to say that whether Ryan Smith was one of the worst affected by this bug it didn't excuse his pathetic show of petulance after the final whistle where it looked like he was having a slanging match with Kelly and then he threw his shirt on the floor and stamped on it.

spoilt little brat is a term that comes to mind.

he's been crap since he had his loan extended anyhoo... send him back to Arsenal imo.

at this rate they wont want him back grrrrrr

smithy start plasying for our club again or sod off too arsenals res team mind you he's not good enough for them at the min :icon_evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669