Bring Back H's Member Of Staff (If you're going to the Highlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I've made a banner, please print this off if you're travelling north of the border:

BRING BACK H'S MEMBER OF STAFF

We can do this guys, come on, lets get behind him.

I've made a banner, please print this off if you're travelling north of the border:

BRING BACK H'S MEMBER OF STAFF

We can do this guys, come on, lets get behind him.

"lets get behind him"??????????????????

no thanks I aint stirring the pot after you

Also it was HF's fault anyway, his ego is just too big for Fort William. As far as I am concerned I am going to rip up my gift vouchers, send them back to him and he can stick them up his arse.

I will never buy his shortbread again. :018:

Thats its blame me,how do you know the Member of Staff wasn't to blame?Anyway I've paid him off with some out of date Whisky Toffee so you will never know

Last edited:
Thats him blame me,how do you know the Member of Staff wasn't to blame.Anyway I've paid him off with some out of date Whisky Toffee so you will never know
And what are you going to do with the next Manager that doesn't want to run things your way?, sack him 'n' all?

Pathetic H, it's better to see your business failing and letting the Manager do it is way than to sack him just because of it.

You need to get a grip H, you can't possibly know that he'll ruin your business until he's actually done it and it's too late

And what are you going to do with the next Manager that doesn't want to run things your way?, sack him 'n' all?

Pathetic H, it's better to see your business failing and letting the Manager do it is way than to sack him just because of it.

You need to get a grip H, you can't possibly know that he'll ruin your business until he's actually done it and it's too late

I think it's disgusting. These foreigners from down south come in with their bags of money, buy up the businesses, employ locals (ok he might have seemed a little off the wall but he kept the rest of the villagers informed as to his plans) and then after such a short time (during which the sales of some products had decreased, some had stayed the same but some had gone up) he gives the new employee the chop.
Just who does he think he is?

Last edited:
H bought loads of expensive gifts to sell in his shop, but his former employee wouldn't even put them on the shelves, he just used all the old stock instead.
:icon_lol:

oh and I've heard there's a bloke looking for a job, he has no direct managerial experience but he did a great job when he used to be a paper boy for the shop.

lets not forget this isn't the first time the highland has been a ruthless bastard-remember that other guy he sacked the one who was flogging him iranian, dutch and danish products?-the guys ruthless

I think it's disgusting. These foreigners from down south come in with their bags of money, buy up the businesses, employ locals (ok he might have seemed a little off the wall but he kept the rest of the villagers informed as to his plans) and then after such a short time (during which the sales of some products had decreased, some had stayed the same but some had gone up) he gives the new employee the chop.
Just who does he think he is?

He's the Boss and he can do what the feck he likes,if the Customers don't like it they can feck off and use another shop but they won't because when they have sat down and thought for 5 minutes before spouting their sentimental horseshit they might realise that He bought this business when it was on its 'beam ends' and he might be running it in the best way he seems fit and after all He hasn't got where He is today by not realising when He has made a wrong decision owning up to it and rectifying it.He shall be ringing his Ex-Employee later and telling him that he can come and dig up his flowers or the feckers are going on the Compost Heap

I'm starting to think that Hamish MacWankstain mightn't be such a bad option after all.
You might just have to let bygones be bye guns.

I'm starting to think that Hamish MacWankstain mightn't be such a bad option after all.
You might just have to let bygones be bye guns.
WHO leaked you his name ? He signed a confidentiality agreement when I gave him that Toffee:mad:

I just hope that H doesn't employ the old bugger that used to work in the butchers. He had a poor style of cutting the chops and bad hygeine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669