Post Match Bristol City 0 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed the rule change.I thought it was the 2 teams with the most points that went up automatically.
To be fair Nige is doing well.
Let us all hope he does not spoil it again for you.
He must realise that the money spent will lead to raised hopes.
Still 3rd place.Well done you.
Who is 6th at the mo?I think you may play them in the play offs

Having just lost to Sheff Wed, a win on Friday night for us against the 'boro would certainly put pressure on Hull's away trip to Peterboro on Saturday :)

I think I need to have a word with my sister

Have I missed the rule change.I thought it was the 2 teams with the most points that went up automatically.

Can you expand? In his 2 full seasons here, he got us promoted from League One and then the following season he got us into the playoffs. Quite an achievement IMO.

Watford are 6th, do you know the way or shall I message you a route? :icon_wink

Brizzle City sacked McInnes.

So the Citeh fans were wrong when they were singing that he would be sacked in the morning then.

I honestly think though that it wasn't his greatest idea to play a steward in goal.

Everything is now fine.The therapeutic power of an outstanding set of results truly is a marvel.

Ain't it? I've spent the bulk of my day cleaning toilets and cutting my wife's shedded hair out of the bastard vacuum. And I'm in a brilliant mood.

Last edited:
It does look strange on that clip

Very much so. Looks unhappy he wasn't given the ball. Appeared to make no move towards the rest celebrating.

Edit: just noticed Lara Crofts errrrrr Lisa's FB picture and Nuge is there celebrating.

Last edited:
I mean...is that bloke actually paid as a goalkeeper? Embarrassing stuff.

Dulls goalkeeper was just as shit today tbf. Stayed down with an apparent injury after he let in the 2nd. I think it was just to divert the attention from his piss poor performance.

ha ha ha ha ha. You're finished, TBF you'll do well to make the play offs now.

I feel silly typing this, but I didn't think we played very well today! They were truly, truly awful and I am not surprised to see their manager get sacked. Regardless, it's the result that's important and it has been a fantastic day. If very, very cold!

Player comments for what it's worth:

Kasper - Did what he had to do just fine.
RDL - Energetic performance, defended well and was always an option going forward.
Wes - Rock.
Keano - Think he has shown a lot of composure in his recent performances - got done for pace too much for my liking today.
Konchesky - Very mature, competent display. Didn't put a foot wrong.
Knockers - Looked classy for the part of the game he played, and has really added some defensive work to his game.
Jamo - Ran the game in the first half. Disappeared after he scored and allowed them too much time.
Drinkwater - Ran the game in the first half. Disappeared in the second and allowed them too much time.
Marshall - Didn't do anything particularly badly, but not a lot positive either.
Nugent - Quiet game, but very willing to link the play.
Wood - Three goals and looks a real presence up front. Super stuff.
Lloyd - I'm in a minority being a fan of Lloyd, but he was crap today.
Waggy - Good energy. A nice option to bring off the bench.
Gally - Seems a much more mature player, but still needs to improve defensive aspects of his game.

Very much so. Looks unhappy he wasn't given the ball. Appeared to make no move towards the rest celebrating.

Edit: just noticed Lara Crofts errrrrr Lisa's FB picture and Nuge is there celebrating.

He did celebrate, almost complacently. It felt embarassingly easy at that point. Everyone looked delighted for Wood.

Absolutely cracking set of results today. Seems they all went for us.

Very good and professional performance against an absolutely woeful Bristol City side and a hilariously poor goalkeeper in Gerken. Thought Konchesky was superb and the best I've seen him play this season. James, De Laet and Keane all impressed again and kept up their good form. Thought Marshall played well and Knockaert looked really good before he came off, though Dyer was shocking when he came on.

As for that fella from New Zealand up front, well, he's decent too I guess. ;)

Last edited:
Oh, and goal difference? We hardly knew ye.

By the way if we go back a few months 'cafe' blamed the weather for Kingston Rovers awful display, not much change then except the opposition got worse, SORRY that's the only team I know from Hull.

Imagine your massive lead over third place looks a bit worrying now with 3 teams just one result away from overtaking you. Could be 5th by next weekend :)

Last edited:
Imagine your massive lead over third place looks a bit worrying now with 3 teams just one result away from overtaking you. Could be 5th by next weekend :)

No it can't, as there is no way Boro can overtake Hull next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670