Bristol City (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP has to chose between King and Wellens, Oakley and Wellens or King and Oakley, we cannot afford to go any longer without wingers, we need to have Dyer and N guessen on the pitch to have that extra pace, i would go for Fryatt/Kermit or Waggy/Kermit - two short strikers have not been doing well recently. Defence is simple drop Brown bring Morrisson

NP has to chose between King and Wellens, Oakley and Wellens or King and Oakley, we cannot afford to go any longer without wingers, we need to have Dyer and N guessen on the pitch to have that extra pace, i would go for Fryatt/Kermit or Waggy/Kermit - two short strikers have not been doing well recently. Defence is simple drop Brown bring Morrisson

But wingers didn't make much difference at the beginning of the season, why would they now?

But wingers didn't make much difference at the beginning of the season, why would they now?

I kind of understand what you're saying, however in the games we've used wingers, I personally think we've looked more dangerous going forward, as opposed to trying to play it through the middle.

Although i've left Howard or Kermorgant out of my team prediction, I think it's imperative one of those starts if we're playing 2 wingers.

Oakley not good enough?

I don't think we'll see too many changes from Saturday. I believe that NP will want to give those players an opportunity to right the wrongs and put in a performance worthy of the shirt.

Too much tinkering with the team could have an adverse effect and that will destroy confidence even more.

I don't think we'll see too many changes from Saturday. I believe that NP will want to give those players an opportunity to right the wrongs and put in a performance worthy of the shirt.

Too much tinkering with the team could have an adverse effect and that will destroy confidence even more.

That's not what he suggested when he was interviewed by Stringer on Saturday after the game. I think the early substitutions were a sign that some people weren't 'working to plan'. I think he might want to ensure that they do in future.

Arrived in Leicester. Just had ham, egg and chips in the High Cross. I've made the effort; I hope the players will do the same this evening.

Arrived in Leicester. Just had an all day farmhouse breakfast, followed by ham, egg and chips and currently waiting for my Tikka Masala to arrive in the High Cross. I've made the effort; I hope the players will do the same this evening.

:icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Arrived in Leicester. Just had ham, egg and chips in the High Cross. I've made the effort; I hope the players will do the same this evening.

I suppose Pearson could pack them all off to High Cross for a fry-up but I think it would go against modern thinking on player diet - especially just before a game.

I suppose Pearson could pack them all off to High Cross for a fry-up but I think it would go against modern thinking on player diet - especially just before a game.

:081: I didn't mean to suggest that they had to make the identical effort to mine - just that they should make some effort. I expect they have had it explained to them in the simplest of terms what it is they have to do.

I'm expecting a 'back to basics' 4-4-2 today. The 4-3-1-2, although is has been pretty solid, has not worked very well going forward.

It's rare that we have the same player on the left of midfield (or the 'roamer') for more than a couple of games. I reckon it will be Gallagher's turn tonight. Neilson whould be dropped again, he's just not good enough IMO.

Fryatt might also be dropped, (i think he might be the only forward that has started every league game) with Kermit keeping his place.

My Prediction:

Weale

Morrison / Hobbs / Brown / Berner

Oakley / King / Wellens / Gallagher

Waghorn / Kermit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00