Match Thread Bristol City (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No room for schlupp either :(. Really though johnson would be on the bench for this and come on when we have a comfortable lead :) shame.

Just a thought, I wonder if Sven sees St Ledger as a better option against Maynard.

That's the team I wanted to see (suprised by St Ledger in for Mills, but from what people have said it's a good but brave call by Sven)

Hopefully the changes pay off and we give them a good hiding! 3-1 Leicester (Maynard getting one for them obviously)

Good to see Sven dropping under performing players IMO, it's a good side we've put out and at least we won't see a repeat of the Bruma farce of last year.

It's a team that many have called for.
Certainly looks a more attacking line up.
Providing the "fans" don't get on their backs if we're not 3 - 0 up after 30 minutes, we should be too strong for Bristol.

If Sven does bring in a striker, where would he play him? Errrrrmmmmmm maybe in a strikers role, up front???

Personally I expect them to be much improved over their last two performances so I don't see this as being particularly comfortable.

Good to see Sven dropping under performing players IMO, it's a good side we've put out and at least we won't see a repeat of the Bruma farce of last year.

2 ****ing games, are you sure? I really despair If Sven and anyone else feels it is more productive to drop his captain rather than back him and try to build his confidence.

A bad reaction in my eyes and really undermines his own captain.

No, it's not.

It is down, I think, because of where I and dpj live; it always did it last season to me about 5 minutes before the game started and I couldn't get it working again until the match had finished. And I still don't know why, but as I said, I think it must be because of the area we live

BBC Local Radio does not have the right to broadcast Football League matches online.

It's not down - it's just blanked. There is still a message being streamed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670