Match Thread Bristol City (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is down, I think, because of where I and dpj live; it always did it last season to me about 5 minutes before the game started and I couldn't get it working again until the match had finished. And I still don't know why, but as I said, I think it must be because of the area we live

Nothing to do with where you live.

Why?

He hasn't been playing very well and both he and St Ledger are new signings. Why should anyone be guaranteed a place, captain or not?

A great call by sven.. confidence? he's been shocking accident waiting to happen first few games, this will give him time to re-group and come back stronger, i expect he's glad to be on the bench. This is the team most of us wanted, so stick it to em

2 ****ing games, are you sure? I really despair If Sven and anyone else feels it is more productive to drop his captain rather than back him and try to build his confidence.

A bad reaction in my eyes and really undermines his own captain.

Yes I am sure, how many games of playing shit would you give him? It's not as if this is the end of the road for Mills, he's been dropped to the bench for 1 game. This could of course be Sven's way of helping his confidence by putting less pressure on him. Then again we don't know Sven's exact reasons do we? Had a bad day per chance ;)

would you ****ing believe it

Last edited:
Sol Bamba, I'm in love with you.

why the **** can't we make things simple. completely ****ed off with this. we spend shit loads of money and set ourselves up for a big bloody fall. **** off. i'm going to get my fish and chips

****ING hell, we just can't win, even with the squad everyone thought we would do. For feck sake, tell me when we're down, i'm outa here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669