Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bristol City match thread

ffs whats going on how many chances do we need to score? its going like the man u game, they ended up on the losing side

Will we ever score. The Bristol commentators are saying we should be up by now. :icon_conf

Ht 0-0

At least we're creating chances, I'd be far more worried if we weren't creating any. Just need to stick a couple in the net now...

Last edited:

I watched the FA cup game earlier and it became clear that Man U would not score no matter how many chances they had.

How many times have Leicester somehow NOT scored so far?

We are currently just above the relegation zone..............:icon_conf

In position wise yes, but at present we have actually moved away by a point. Stop panicking!!!!:icon_roll

i would take campbell off and put fry-up on and see what happends, as hume cant find the ****in net.

fryatt will score if he comes on and plays 30 mins imo, he needs to play!! we cant find the net

i would take campbell off and put fry-up on and see what happends, as hume cant find the ****in net.

Sampling the local produce. Surely Fryatt for Hume? :102:

Why?
What are Baabaa & Walshie saying?
We've been all over Brizzle according to 5Live

Just a deja vú feeling, we're creating chances but we don't score and we're playing a team that is capable of scoring when they get a chance. We've seen it before, hope I'm wrong.

I would take Hume off, replace him with King. Put King in the middle and Hendrie on the left. Sub Campbell for Fryatt if needs be after 60 minutes.

Crowd around 20,000 tops acording to BG. He also said Hume was wank :icon_bigg

Same old same old - we simply can't hit the onion bag. Who on earth is leicesters shooting coach as he needs sacking. I have never known a season with so few goals.

That makes ****ing sense, why not take Hume off as he's missing the ****ers not dJ.:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669