Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll have a frustrating draw on Friday.

On form its a game we should comfortably win - but at some point a lot of the silly wildly optimistic prophecies on here are going to dissolve like snow flakes in June.

Inevitably teams drop some points at home against sides they expect to beat.

If it doesn't happen against Bristol City, it will against someone else. I hope we can win against these because it will keep the momentum going with difficult games coming up - and help us achieve that 6th or possibly 5th place which is as good as any sensible person could possibly hope for.

Is that the usual definition of form (i.e. current/recent form) ?

Or is it the Welsh version, which seems to cover about a year or so ?
The Welsh version suggests a draw....Brizzle 18 points at home, Foxes 18 points away.

I'll let you decide what recent timescale shows you in the best light.

When the red, red robin comes bob bob bobbing along.....

Oooh, they beat you 2-0 at the Ashtip.
TBF, I'd rather you win and drag the Jacks or filthy Leeds out the playoffs.

We will. You'll be next.

Nice to to see they have an air of realism about their team, unlike some on here!

6-0 to us, Yak hat-trick!

The Brizzle lot are all doom-and-gloom about tomorrow's game on their forums.

And we're all hugely optimistic. Hm.

I'm scared. I feel that this week everyone's been on too much of a high, we're too optimistic and dreaming of promotion. Mocking Rhydal and Rich B with our improving form and gaining points on them.

I'm scared we're going to get it thrown back in our faces tomorrow night.

Sadly it's definitely not on tv in europe. hoping that it will be shown somewhere in the far east so we can get a stream but not seen any confirmation of anything yet

Last edited:
Sadly it's definitely not on tv in europe. hoping that it will be shown somewhere in the far east so we can get a stream but not seen any confirmation of anything yet

Not on Goal TV in Asia, so only the Thai network. I don't think it is likely if it's not on in Europe though.:icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58