Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it, let's dream: auto promotion is on!

Now, we beat Brizzle, Cardiff & Florist draw, Leeds and Norwich draw, swansea lose

what a weekend that would be :)

Would be incredible to do that. One of the greatest achievements in club history.

That said, first job is to get in the mix of the playoffs...4 points off. The sooner I see us 6th, the happier I'll be. From there, it's so tight from 2-7...second place could be anyone!

I can't get this incredibly romantic idea out my head that we will tonk Bristol City 6-0 on Friday night.

Then, as if we'd just taken the opposition's queen in a game of chess, we turn smugly towards the top 6, desperately trying to hold back the smile and composedly declare: "it's your move." :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Why does our away form matter next Tuesday?

It doesn't. I was replying to your comment about us being poor away from home, when we're not.

If you think our away form is poor, what does that say about your prospects when yours is so much worse?

Our away form is about the same as your home form.

You must be hoping you can cling on to the play-off places.

It doesn't. I was replying to your comment about us being poor away from home, when we're not.

If you think our away form is poor, what does that say about your prospects when yours is so much worse?

You must be hoping you can cling on to the play-off places.

The Gauntlet is down :038:

You what? Have you been drinking?

Why does our away form matter next Tuesday?

You've let in more in your last 5 home games than we have in our last 5 away games.

I forgot the football season in Leicester didn't start until October. I was looking at the season overall. Any road if we're making up random irrelevant stats.....
We've conceded only one goal in the last 3 games, since the arrival of the Israeli lad.

We haven't lost a league game since New Year's Day.

You don't rugby tackle as well as us.

I forgot the football season in Leicester didn't start until October. I was looking at the season overall. Any road if we're making up random irrelevant stats.....

So form now means the season overall and not recent results? :102:

We've conceded only one goal in the last 3 games, since the arrival of the Israeli lad.

We've conceded only one goal in the last three games.

We haven't lost a league game since New Year's Day.

We haven't lost a league game since 28th December.

You don't rugby tackle as well as us.

I've got admit you've beaten me on that one; you're much better than we are at irrelevancies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669