Brucie vs. The Ostrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin is a hungry player that fits the NP mould, however, think his valuation has gone up a tadge ;)

Only because he scored against our formidable lads today

Maybe the title should be changed to Bottler v Throttler

Podgy, Snorty, Punchy...they're like some warped version of the seven dwarves rather than being an individual. And like a slutty Snow White on crack - they're going down and will keep doing so because there's nothing else they're good at.

290C5A4B00000578-0-image-a-95_1432515593013.jpg

Podgy, Snorty, Punchy...they're like some warped version of the seven dwarves rather than being an individual. And like a slutty Snow White on crack - they're going down and will keep doing so because there's nothing else they're good at.

290C5A4B00000578-0-image-a-95_1432515593013.jpg
I thought for one moment this was a direct quote from Nelson Mandela.

Awards season in full swing and our Nigel has won one.
But it's not one he would want.
Brian Reade's alternative awards: The best jokes, quotes, social conscience and 'outstanding' Brendanisms this season

Worst sound

Real Madrid fans repeatedly barracking Gareth Bale and Iker Casillas, radio debates about “was he all that” when England centurions Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard retired from internationals and moronic In-ger-lund fans singing “f*** the IRA” throughout the first half against Scotland at Hampden Park were contenders. But there could only be one winner: Leicester boss�*Nigel Pearson. Whenever he opened his mouth

Who this guy is who cares. Is he cafe in disguise?

Last edited:
birds1.jpg

birds2.jpg

To think a year ago I was Wembley bound with the Tiger Nation to roar on the underdogs in the F.A. Cup Final.
Great times.
My advice would be to enjoy the afterglow of your great escape.
As for rising sea levels.I think the experts are forgetting that Hull is fast becoming the Capital of Green Energy.In a 100 years we will be regarded as less expendable than Londinium.
In 100 years you can have another go at City of Culture.
Where it not for an ageist entry criteria I might have had a punt at the Turner Prize when competition is held in our fair city

To think a year ago I was Wembley bound with the Tiger Nation to roar on the underdogs in the F.A. Cup Final.
Great times.
My advice would be to enjoy the afterglow of your great escape.
As for rising sea levels.I think the experts are forgetting that Hull is fast becoming the Capital of Green Energy.In a 100 years we will be regarded as less expendable than Londinium.
In 100 years you can have another go at City of Culture.
Where it not for an ageist entry criteria I might have had a punt at the Turner Prize when competition is held in our fair city
are you looking forward to that?

are you looking forward to that?

I think The Turner Prize will be interesting.It tends to attract a fair amount of pretentiousness and we are hoping the one thing that doesn"t happen in 2017 is that the Southern affectations are expected here.
The intention is to do it our way.The rest of the world will be free to judge.Hopefully it can be shown that culture does not have to be enjoyed only whilst sipping fine wine and wearing arty fashion.
I have always been a bit of a pretentious geek with my scandinavian keyboard and multilinguistic flair ma che posso fare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669