Brucie vs. The Ostrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It has to be Sunderland.

I've always hated them ever since I was punched in the back of the head as a teenager by a Sunderland fan. In Norwich! Family day out - I'm about 13 and just looking in the window of Smiths when a group of lads pile on past and one smacks me into the window with a solid thwack.

Nope. It has to be Sunderland.

I've always hated them ever since I was punched in the back of the head as a teenager by a Sunderland fan. In Norwich! Family day out - I'm about 13 and just looking in the window of Smiths when a group of lads pile on past and one smacks me into the window with a solid thwack.

Theyre not all twats. I've lived near and worked with hundreds of Mackems and at least two of them are decent folk.

Reality check required for either of the 2 NE giants.In Hull we realise we are visitors to the top table.I personally would have liked Burnley Hull and Lester to have survived.Not sure what will happen to QPR when they go down.Will it be the financial meltdown suggested a few months ago?

Be interesting to see if the large fine looming gets imposed, or if not paid, the threat carried out.
I, also, would like Burnley to survive. If they can get 35 points, they might just.
Can't see it happening though

Unfortunately we need to beat Burnley.If you get a draw at SOL that should be enough for both of us

Good job I know you are only joking Mike!
Very confident you will still be turning up at KC for your cup final next year.

Good job I know you are only joking Mike!
Very confident you will still be turning up at KC for your cup final next year.

Sorry. No joke there. Very happy for Burnley to finish their season on 29 points and you to finish yours on 34.

Meanwhile we beat Southampton and Sunderland to safely stay up on the magic 40 points, and enjoy the final day watching you, Sunderland, and maybe even Newcastle and Villa scrap it out for the final drop place, while we party and showboat QPR into a 6-0 thrashing, before waving them goodbye downwards as well.

You seem to be forgetting our 3 points against Manure.They have lost to lesser teams than the mighty tigers this season.

Got no beef with Hull but I'm hoping Burnley prevent them winning obviously to give us an easier ride. Hopefully QPR, Burnley and Sunderland for the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669