Not open for further replies.
Re: Brucie vs. The Throttler

2-0 arsenal

Three up, the arse

I love Arsenal (tonight)

Arsenal look incredible tonight. I actually punched the air when the 3rd went in.

Not only is this game looking good for Leicester but Toon are keeping Carver as manager for the rest of the season.

Guess that means it's neck and neck!

Depends on your specific definition of neck-and-neck. We're ahead on 'goals scored'.

We're now so good we can climb the table without even bothering to play.Only thing spoiling it for me is that the Villa will probably get away with it.Again.

We're now so good we can climb the table without even bothering to play.Only thing spoiling it for me is that the Villa will probably get away with it.Again.

Be reasonable, Villa and Newcastle can't BOTH get away with it - and I know which one I'd rather doesn't

For me it's irritation rather than hatred.Villa have been shite for a decade but always manage to hang on like the annoying party guest that won't go home.Newcastle I don't really care about.I suppose their constant banging on about what a huge club they are could get on your nerves if you let it but to me it just comes across as if it's being said by Dustin Hoffman in Rainman (big club,big club,yes we're a big big big club,big club,big club) Evokes mild pity more than anything else.I've been to Newcastle a few times & there really is **** all else there to get excited about so i guess they can't help it.
What they really are of course is a medium sized club with huge support.They were a big club in about 1955.Liverpool fans are well on their way to developing the same symptoms.Give it another 10 years & they'll be right there.

Sunderland are the same, always scraping relegation. Them or Villa for me would be super.

It has to be Hull. Pointless town that no one cares for with a side three divisions too high. Let them go join Luton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669