Brum

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

My youngest looking to relocate. Currently working Birmingham City Centre. Any good shouts for anywhere?

Handsworth is very pleasant at this time of year, although it could be a bit upmarket for your needs

South France

Somewhere more sunny and with a better quality of life.

Australia, new zealand or canada.

Canada more sunny? Ive heard its been minus 40 the past few weeks over there

My youngest looking to relocate. Currently working Birmingham City Centre. Any good shouts for anywhere?

Any clue about industry, age, gender, interests etc., etc?

Moseley is a good shout i reckon Lazzer, Harbourne is also quite nice too. Make sure he doesn't end up in Selly Oak-its full of students and is a shit hole (thats where i currently live!)

Though it will be dead easy for him to get accomodation in Selly Oak and its easy to get to the city centre from here with the train line

yeah i didn't make that too clear did i. meant quality of life in canada and not weather. my bad.

Bay of islands in NZ. quality place! winterless

Not overly warm there either. I swam with the dolphins in the Bay of Islands. Great stuff. :icon_bigg

Try the Whitsundays if you want all-year round warmth. :icon_wink

Moseley is a good shout i reckon Lazzer, Harbourne is also quite nice too. Make sure he doesn't end up in Selly Oak-its full of students and is a shit hole (thats where i currently live!)

And me, what road do you live on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47