bully

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I missing?

What am I missing?

I fear nothing, but there may just be something.

It is crystal clear from the construction of the sentences that there is indeed something and nothing.

You can't beat a bit of bully

There's nothing in this game for two in a bed....

But I doubt that is anything that poor old cafe has ever had to worry about....

Last edited:
Just watched MOTD again.Nigel seems to have gone into melt down.I would say this was worse than the Pardew "headbutt".The notion that a man as big and tough as Nigel can do what he did just because he is physically capable of it is shocking.

Just watched MOTD again.Nigel seems to have gone into melt down.I would say this was worse than the Pardew "headbutt".The notion that a man as big and tough as Nigel can do what he did just because he is physically capable of it is shocking.

There was malicious intent with the Pardew headbutt. Go and troll another forum.

Perhaps you should try to find out what the player had to say about the incident. Then come back and let us know.

Are you seriously suggesting this was ok?This was not a simple push or shove.This was a man showing he could physically dominate another.I thought we were trying to move away from "might is right".I will be amazed if charges are not brought against Nigel and I expect he will be sacked within the next 2 weeks.It is a pity because as yesterday you were very unlucky.We just cannot have people in his position behaving in such a way

Are you seriously suggesting this was ok?This was not a simple push or shove.This was a man showing he could physically dominate another.I thought we were trying to move away from "might is right".I will be amazed if charges are not brought against Nigel and I expect he will be sacked within the next 2 weeks.It is a pity because as yesterday you were very unlucky.We just cannot have people in his position behaving in such a way

So you didn't find out what the player had to say about the incident?

But ignorant comments on rape cases are ok?

With all due respect, we know that Cafe is using this as a wind up. I am, however, fed up with Nigel Pearson's tantrums diverting the club's attention from its main issue. I don't care what was said to him, he should be big enough to ignore it. This could still end up with an invitation to explain to the powers that be. We need to be totally focussed on retaining our Premier League status, not another Nigel takes on the FA fiasco.

With all due respect, we know that Cafe is using this as a wind up. I am, however, fed up with Nigel Pearson's tantrums diverting the club's attention from its main issue. I don't care what was said to him, he should be big enough to ignore it. This could still end up with an invitation to explain to the powers that be. We need to be totally focussed on retaining our Premier League status, not another Nigel takes on the FA fiasco.

I think Nigel is doing a good job for you and have previously stated I cannot think of anyone who is likely to do better.I just thought this was ugly.This is not meant as a wind up.If this is seen as ok I hate to think what copy cat incidents will occur on playing fields around the country.

He shouldn't be doing that. What the player said is somewhat irrelevant.

That's three incidents this season.

Disagree,I'm afraid, anything that diverts attention from our lack of progress on PL status retention matters is to be welcomed.

I'm not entirely optimistic about our chances on Tuesday night - but at least we know that Nige wont put up with any rubbish from Wenger.

' 'ello Leicester aggro, Leicester aggro 'ello!'

Let's have a look at what you could have won....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669