bully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep out of the black and in the red
There's nothing in this game for two in a bed

Dusty B....

No that's something else.

Have just seen a tweet that they've sacked Pearson... cant confirm it, cant find an official source.

I may owe Cafe an apology. I expect no more than these petulant outbursts from Nigel Pearson and so, didn't take this very seriously. I live within Norwich territory and josh with a group of their supporters. They were genuinely shocked by Pearson's behaviour.

Cafe I apologise.

I may owe Cafe an apology. I expect no more than these petulant outbursts from Nigel Pearson and so, didn't take this very seriously. I live within Norwich territory and josh with a group of their supporters. They were genuinely shocked by Pearson's behaviour.

Cafe I apologise.

I think that your mates are winding you up.

It was a something and nothing - the bloke knocked Nigel over when Nigel was all psyched up and he reacted to the situation in a mix of comedy and possibly a bit of temper. No harm was done to anyone.

I think that Pearson is about as out of his depth as most of his players but wouldn't berate him for this bit of nonsense. This and his riposte to the mouthy OAP incident just show a bit of slightly OTT spirit. It's no big deal. Of course the FA may react - but they don't generally get their priorities right. They ought oto have a look at why referees consistently favour the glamour clubs.

I think that your mates are winding you up.

It was a something and nothing - the bloke knocked Nigel over when Nigel was all psyched up and he reacted to the situation in a mix of comedy and possibly a bit of temper. No harm was done to anyone.

I think that Pearson is about as out of his depth as most of his players but wouldn't berate him for this bit of nonsense. This and his riposte to the mouthy OAP incident just show a bit of slightly OTT spirit. It's no big deal. Of course the FA may react - but they don't generally get their priorities right. They ought oto have a look at why referees consistently favour the glamour clubs.

They also need to consider a new ruling where the player with the most hits against the woodwork gains some points for his club at the end of the season

... Nugent could save our season

Cafe I apologise.

No need for apologies.Like the Norwich fans and even your own Mr Lineacre we see this very differently to some of the posters on here.It was not just the incident but the interview afterwards.Are they basing The Godfather 4 in Lestershire?

They also need to consider a new ruling where the player with the most hits against the woodwork gains some points for his club at the end of the season

... Nugent could save our season

Unfortunately Nugent has yet to be told that this rule isn't yet in place.

They need to go further and award at least a retrospective award of two goals per woodwork hit on the basis that it's a much more difficult target. Fear of relegation would become a distant memory as David Nugent propels us into Europe.

Unfortunately Nugent has yet to be told that this rule isn't yet in place.

They need to go further and award at least a retrospective award of two goals per woodwork hit on the basis that it's a much more difficult target. Fear of relegation would become a distant memory as David Nugent propels us into Europe.
Would be interesting to see where we would actually be in the table if every shot that hits the woodwork in the season went in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669