Burley & Davis becoming available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the point in all the speculation. It wont be either of them so stop ejaculating over the prospect, and any other manager you think will come.

Whats the point in all the speculation. It wont be either of them so stop ejaculating over the prospect, and any other manager you think will come.

Bit of an unhealthy obsession there :icon_razz

if these two cant take the club politics at their club, theyll bloody love milan wont they?!?!

This is only a rumour that i have read somewhere, but i thought it was worth posting because there`s nothing else to read about on this site at the minute apart from Dowie(yawn)

Peter Reid will be unveiled as the new Leicester manager over the weekend and will look to bring in 2– 3 loan signings immediately (possibly before the Queens Park Rangers game on the 15th)

I only know one of the possible signings and it is Carr from Newcastle, also expect Roeder to come to Leicester as director of football. he will be appointed early next week, the reason for him getting the job is because of his good friendship with Milan Mandaric.

This is only a rumour that i have read somewhere, but i thought it was worth posting because there`s nothing else to read about on this site at the minute apart from Dowie(yawn)

Peter Reid will be unveiled as the new Leicester manager over the weekend and will look to bring in 2– 3 loan signings immediately (possibly before the Queens Park Rangers game on the 15th)

I only know one of the possible signings and it is Carr from Newcastle, also expect Roeder to come to Leicester as director of football. he will be appointed early next week, the reason for him getting the job is because of his good friendship with Milan Mandaric.

:tumbleweed:

Yes, we know. You have already told us [url="http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=530998&postcount=3432]here[/url] and before you, someone else also told us [url="http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=530902&postcount=3420]here[/url]

Why is it that every manager that gets linked with Leicester leaves me with a sinking feeling. At least with MA I didn't know who the feck he was. We've all seen everyone who's being linked with us already and none of them has left me with that 'special feeling'! :icon_roll

I am flying out to Italy at 4.30am tomorrow. 2 weeks away from all this!

I will return with a couple of managers in my hand luggage

I take it you haven't spotted the 'Peter Reid's blue & white army' thread then? :icon_roll

Daily Mirror Saturday report
Billy Davies faces the sack at rock-bottom Derby - as Rams officials start the hunt for the manager's replacement behind his back.

Davies' 15-month spell at Pride Park may end within days following shocking results, poor signings and a simmering atmosphere within the corridors of power. The fiery Scot has clashed with chairman Peter Gadsby and new chief executive Trevor Birch and has fumed for months about the lack of cash to be spent on new players.

Davies has missed out on many targets - including strikers David Nugent and Kenwyne Jones - because the Rams would either not pay the fees or pick up the wages available elsewhere.

Proud Davies erupted in a meeting last week and the split seems to have gone too far as Mirror Sport can reveal managers were sounded out about the job in the past few days.

Advertisement
Davies is unaware of the developments but the football grapevine has buzzed as County look to find a new man now to change fortunes round.

It has similarities to the intrigue at Tottenham - where Martin Jol was under pressure and Sevilla coach Juande Ramos spoken to - but Derby may actually pull off this revolution.

Davies has just signed a three-year deal and is unlikely to go quietly.

http://www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1109670,00.html

Seems Derby are pissed, would be a battle for MM to aquire his talents.
I think Davies is out of the running.

BILLY Davies is heading for showdown talks with his Derby County bosses this week - and may make an astonishing move to Leicester City.
The angry Scot is upset about the way things have turned sour at Pride Park and wants to get to the bottom of reports that club officials have been lining up his replacement.
Now Davies could go to the point of no return in the next 48 hours, but he will want a pay-off before he leaves Derby so soon after taking them to the Premiership.
But Davies would not be out of work for too long as Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric would put him top of his wanted list if he became available.​
Davies, a former Foxes player, was almost lured to Leicester in the summer

Yesterdays news Newts.

The club are sueing a national newspaper for a story that isn't true. The club have come out and stated they are fully behind BD, so IMO I very much doubt it will be Davies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669