Post Match Burnley 0-1 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the other beshorted one.

I'm beginning to worry about you - sneaking up behind random shorts wearing people to take their photos to post on a forum...

My postman wears shorts all year round. Do you want a photo of him?

As said, not our best performance, but there was only one Burnley chance that really threatened us but was easily caught by Kasper. We seem to make it really difficult for ourselves, constantly giving the ball away and if Burnley were a better team, would have made the most of the attack. However, when we keep the ball and go forward we do look a quality side. Futacs looked unplayable when he came on. How was Trippier not sent off? Overall we were clearly the better side over 90 minutes, but I can't help thinking that if we were playing a better side today we could only be coming away with a point. Excellent 3 points, average performance.

Last edited:
Isn't it about time Cardiff went on a run of no wins in about 10 games or so?

Top manager Neil Warnock reckons with reinforcements they will be as good as anyone in the league,Apart from Hull and Cardiff.To precis his words-we are uncatchable.Then some stuff about Hull being the benchmark.....whatever

I think he was right in November.You(and imo Caediff had the best squads.Prob still do.I think Wazza was not expecting a team with Hull"s spending to be this far ahead of Nigel"s team.

There is nothing wrong with your squad imo

Top manager Neil Warnock reckons with reinforcements they will be as good as anyone in the league,Apart from Hull and Cardiff.To precis his words-we are uncatchable.Then some stuff about Hull being the benchmark.....whatever
You, sir, are our official Newcomer of the Year. You are above quoting Colin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566