Post Match Burnley 0 - 2 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me, I want them to win it actually..
Normally I wouldn't agree with this but I have to say I like them more than any of the other contenders. Chelsea and Manchester City I've never particularly liked since they started buying everything. Arsenal aren't legitimate contenders now after being killed by Chelsea. That leaves Liverpool. I like Rodgers, I'm a big fan of Daniel Sturridge, less so of Suarez but accept he's an exceptional player. I quite like Steven Gerrard and think a player of his quality should win at least one meaningful domestic trophy in his career. Yep, Liverpool for me.

Normally I wouldn't agree with this but I have to say I like them more than any of the other contenders. Chelsea and Manchester City I've never particularly liked since they started buying everything. Arsenal aren't legitimate contenders now after being killed by Chelsea. That leaves Liverpool. I like Rodgers, I'm a big fan of Daniel Sturridge, less so of Suarez but accept he's an exceptional player. I quite like Steven Gerrard and think a player of his quality should win at least one meaningful domestic trophy in his career. Yep, Liverpool for me.

You forgot to mention the fact it'll ass to the suffering of the Manure fans and their current 'crisis'. If Liverpool won the league the Manure supporters will need to buy out BA to get all the planes to show how ferked off they are.

Real shame for Burnley, can't say I was too impressed with their fans bitching at the ref all the time when he did little wrong. Only real dodgy decision was the penalty we didn't get for clear arm pulling IMO!

Still I hope we both get promoted. Over the course of the season them and us have been the most consistent. I noticed Nigel Pearson was having brief words with a lot of their players at the end of the game and I'd wager that probably was little words of encouragement for their team to see the job through.

Real shame for Burnley, can't say I was too impressed with their fans bitching at the ref all the time when he did little wrong. Only real dodgy decision was the penalty we didn't get for clear arm pulling IMO!
I thought Wood fouled their defender just before he walloped that second goal in.

I thought Wood fouled their defender just before he walloped that second goal in.

I don't, I agree with what Pearson said really. I don't think there was a lot in it, it was a 50/50 ball and I just don't think their defender was strong enough to hold Wood off.

We'll never, ever hear the end of it from the tv pundits.

Possibly, he referred to it specifically and said if it'd been him he'd have been disappointed not to have dealt with it, I suppose it's easier to say that when the shoe is on the other foot. From my point of you I don't think I'd have complained if it went against us.. just weak defending IMO.

Ditto that!

Possibly, he referred to it specifically and said if it'd been him he'd have been disappointed not to have dealt with it, I suppose it's easier to say that when the shoe is on the other foot. From my point of you I don't think I'd have complained if it went against us.. just weak defending IMO.

Agree

Something I've not seen mentioned yet... but we've got our 20 goal striker! Nugent hit that mark on Saturday.
Hopefully Vardy's injury isn't too bad, because he's only 4 away too...

Something I've not seen mentioned yet... but we've got our 20 goal striker! Nugent hit that mark on Saturday.
Hopefully Vardy's injury isn't too bad, because he's only 4 away too...

20 goals this season and still 'useless' according to some of our fans. Really does make me wonder what some fans expect sometimes.

20 goals this season and still 'useless' according to some of our fans. Really does make me wonder what some fans expect sometimes.

I don't think anyone has said he's useless, just more than likely not good enough to be our main striker in the top league.

For me the effort Nugent puts in, is at times questionable. For the last 8 odd games Nugent has looked lacklustre and disinterested, that said he's more than capable of popping up and getting a goal. His goal at Burnley was a perfect example of this. I'm not sure if he'll be one of our main strikers next season, but I would rather him be in our squad as opposed to somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669