Post Match Burnley 0 - 2 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuge should see the look on my face when he misses absolute sitters and fails to score from 12 yards.

he would be equally disgusted with the look on my face when he bags a curler.

Last edited:
Nuge should see the look on my face when he misses absolute sitters and fails to score from 12 yards.

he would be equally disgusted with the look on my face when I find a curly hair on the back of my throat.

FFS :mad:

I saw the slightly heated exchange between Knockaert and Nuge, with lost of pointing and head shaking.

What I also noticed was the two of them at full time, when Knockaert really delicately put his hands on Nuge's cheeks and appeared to be explain something quite passionately. Nuge looked a little embarrassed as though it wasn't a big deal. It really looked as if Knockaert was about to go in for a misjudged kiss.

Last edited:
I saw the slightly heated exchange between Knockaert and Nuge, with lost of pointing and head shaking.

What I also noticed was the two of them at full time, when Knockaert really delicately put his hands on Nuge's cheeks and appeared to be explain something quite passionately. Nuge looked a little embarrassed as though it wasn't a big deal. It really looked as if Knockaert was about to go in for a misjudged kiss.

Ha, that's how I saw it too. It made me laugh.

Was it knocky wearing a horse head at the end of the game?

It's because he wants Nugent to ride him.

Fooking brilliant, always find those horse heads amusing, apart from the time one was left on my pillow.

Vokes has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.

Vokes has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
I hope they manage to get over the line for second. Would put a very very slight tinge of disappointment on the season if QPR were to get second.
Derby to win the play-offs for me as well, as they would get battered in the Premier.

I hope they manage to get over the line for second. Would put a very very slight tinge of disappointment on the season if QPR were to get second.
Derby to win the play-offs for me as well, as they would get battered in the Premier.

Liverpool winning the premier league would be a more bitter pill than Burnley not getting second.

Liverpool winning the premier league would be a more bitter pill than Burnley not getting second.
I don't particularly want anyone to win the Premier. Perhaps Everton but that ain't going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669