Post Match Burnley 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we've once tried to play to Daka's pace. This season, we just haven't tried to get him in behind the defence at all (except in Moscow). I'm sure that if we had, then he'd have a decent return for this season.

That said, the difference in their movement was so obvious yesterday. However I do think this was partly because Burnely's tired defence shit themselves at the sight of Vardy coming on.
He DOES have a decent return this season.

There’s a place for all styles and tactics and variety in the league is a good thing. When it comes to Burnley though, all they do is cheat and whinge and bully refs and generally make games as unpleasant a spectacle as possible. I also dislike how unnecessarily hard they go in on players, it’s nasty and vindictive and speaks to the massive chip that their manager wears on his shoulder.

Like Millwall, I don’t want us to have to play them because I worry that they’ll deliberately do harm to one of players.

Well you need to toughen up a bit don't you.

Burnley are great. They don't give a **** about tactical fads and trends. Dyche refuses to suck Guardiola's cock.

The PL is a better place for clubs like them. I wish that there were more managers with the courage to rough up opponents.

Watching two PL sides desperately trying to outpass each other across their own defence is what is killing the league.

There’s a place for all styles and tactics and variety in the league is a good thing. When it comes to Burnley though, all they do is cheat and whinge and bully refs and generally make games as unpleasant a spectacle as possible. I also dislike how unnecessarily hard they go in on players, it’s nasty and vindictive and speaks to the massive chip that their manager wears on his shoulder.

Like Millwall, I don’t want us to have to play them because I worry that they’ll deliberately do harm to one of players.
Isn’t that what a lot of teams said about Huth and Morgan? It needs variety in the league.

Well you need to toughen up a bit don't you.

Burnley are great. They don't give a **** about tactical fads and trends. Dyche refuses to suck Guardiola's cock.

The PL is a better place for clubs like them. I wish that there were more managers with the courage to rough up opponents.

Watching two PL sides desperately trying to outpass each other across their own defence is what is killing the league.
Nah. I don't mind sides being battle hardened and old fashioned. I want variety and I don't have a problem with nearly any other club who offer this.

Burnley aren't set up to play football. The constant ****ing bitching and moaning is boring. They're shit and deserve to **** off out of the league.

Hopefully we will get the three points tonight and I'll awaken tomorrow thinking it had all been a bad dream.

I woke up this morning thinking it had all been a bad dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566