Post Match Burnley 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like such a relief to get that result and the clean sheet. Vitally important that we string some more results together now and get our confidence back.

As soon as Daka went off and Vardy came on, our movement was so, so much better. I said last week that we are toothless up front without him and the proof is in the pudding. Unless Daka gets about a thousand percent better than he is now, we will still be looking for. JV successor.

Looks like Youri has signed out. No where again.

Two center backs coped with everything today (Not that it says much)
Thomas was poor. Looks low on confidence to me.
KDH is starting to cement his place in the side.

Madison and Vardy ... The class shows through.

Looks like Youri has signed out. No where again.

Two center backs coped with everything today (Not that it says much)
Thomas was poor. Looks low on confidence to me.
KDH is starting to cement his place in the side.

Madison and Vardy ... The class shows through.
Fine. We were much, much better without him.

As soon as Daka went off and Vardy came on, our movement was so, so much better. I said last week that we are toothless up front without him and the proof is in the pudding. Unless Daka gets about a thousand percent better than he is now, we will still be looking for. JV successor.
The money we have spent on forwards that just don’t cut it. We could’ve bought someone decent instead.

Before the match I was rather gloomy but I said to the wife - well what ever happens,I hope Vardy gets a game and a goal. How we have missed him !

Leicester striker Jamie Vardy: "It has been a long time coming. It is tough getting a big injury. To come back and to be involved in both goals and get the win, it is very good.

"I came on, tried to make that impact which I manged to do and we took the three points.

"We knew it would be tough. We defended well at set pieces. Overall the lads have done brilliantly and I think we deserved the win.

"It feels massive. I think performances have been getting better and better."

"It feels massive. I think performances have been getting better and better."
He’s right. Our performances against West Ham, Wolves and Burnley were markedly better than the manure we were serving up earlier in the season.

I actually thought Youri had z few good moments and worked hard.

He bust a gut at one point to block a cross and didn't look like he'd signed out to me.

Sky Sports waxing lyrical about Soyuncu. Rightly too. He was a different player tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669