Burnley Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Big game Saturday, I want a first win of the season even if these are one of the favourites for promotion this season.

I'd go with -

Weale

Neilson Hobbs Moreno Berner

King Wellens Oakley

Dyer

Campbell Howard

Subs -
Usual Suspects.

Manager - Paulo Sousa
Assistant - Bruno Oliviera

I'm going for a 2-1 Leicester win with DJ and Berner scoring for us and Iwelumo getting the late consolation for them.

Re: Pre Match - Burnley Away

Giuliano Sarti
Armando Picchi
Aristide Guarneri
Tarcisio Burgnich
Giacinto Facchetti
Carlo Tagnin
Luis Suárez
Mario Corso
Jair da Costa
Sandro Mazzola
Aurelio Milani

Re: Pre Match - Burnley Away

Weale

Lamey
Moreno
Hobbs
Berner

N'Guessan
King
Wellens
Dyer

Campbell
Howard

Subs: Logan, Neilson, Morrison, Oakley, Gally, Schlupp, Fryatt

3-0 win to Burnley

Inter's first European Cup winning side, I reckon.

Same team at last weekend. Close game but win 2-1 dj and Fryatt with the goals. Going in 110 club for a couple before the game. Any other tb'ers going in there?

My first game of the season, looking forward to seeing the new positive style. Unfortunate that we still have players out of position (Moreno) and have yet to recruit any quaility players with thai money.Difficult hard game, im going for unchaged team and hard fought draw.If defence remains solid we just might nick it 0-1 DJ

Unfortunate that we still have players out of position (Moreno)
He's been playing at centre back, hasn't he? That's where he played mostly in Portugal, occasionally moving into midfield. According to every report I've seen, anyway.

have yet to recruit any quaility players with thai money.
This is very disappointing. Where's Messi? It's been almost a week now! :icon_roll

He's been playing at centre back, hasn't he? That's where he played mostly in Portugal, occasionally moving into midfield. According to every report I've seen, anyway.

Really? I hope that the first half on Saturday was him getting settled with a slow start then.

Shame I am missing this one as Burnley is usually a decent trip, if you like going to watch football in a place not too different to Beamish of course.

Really? I hope that the first half on Saturday was him getting settled with a slow start then.

Shame I am missing this one as Burnley is usually a decent trip, if you like going to watch football in a place not too different to Beamish of course.

They've got trams in Burnley?

Weale

Nielsen Hobbs Moreno Berner

Oakley King Wellens

Fryatt Howard Campbell

SUBS: Logan, Morrison, N'Guessan, Gallagher, Lamey, Dyer, Kennedy

I think this will be a low-scoring one... Posible nil-nil or a one-nil win to one side. Dyer has to be dropped from the starting 11. I love his effort but he hasn't had any end product on a consistent basis since the first third of our season in League One.

Interview with David Rennie a few days ago said they were giving him another week before he'd be back in training.

Leaving in the next few minutes. I expect It to be a close game but we will edge it 2-1.

I shall start an en route thread once we leave to tell the tales of characters we meet onto way:icon_wink:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566