Pre Match Burnley away

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Just in case anybody forgot we have a game tomorrow night. My line up would be 4-4-2

Schmicheal

Pantsil
Mills
Bamba
Konchesky

Peltier
Fernandes
King
Dyer

Nugent
Schlupp

Subs
St Ledger
Wellens
Danns
Howard
Gallagher or Vassell

Schmeichel

Pantsil
Mills
Bamba
Konchesky

King
Abe
Fernandes

Gally
Nugent
Dyer

3-1 defeat me thinks....Nugent with our consolation.

The only name I recognise is Hodgson, I'm guessing it's not, but even if it was all I know from his playing career is that he played for Gravesend.

That very much sounds like a Scottish team to me. As a wild guess (assuming McKinlay is the rather underrated Billy McKinlay who used to play for us), the Dundee United side who were either UEFA cup finalists or European Cup semi-finalists int he 80s.

Last edited:
Burnley v Liverpool 1914 F.A. cup final

kasper

peltier
mills
sol
PK

dyer
king
johnson
danns

howard (captain)
nugent

Another depressing away defeat, further confirming that the owners were quite mad in their decision to sack Sven with no idea about his replacement ahead of a series of tough matches.

RL reckon that Vassell won't be playing due to his injury.

Does anyone know if Dyer has recovered enough to play?

Mills and Johnson should definately come into the team , Howard if hes capable of 90 mins Beckford and Shlupp on bench, due to Rudkins involvement maybe a decent fast youth winger also on the bench (if we have such a player). Having seen Burnley on tv saturday i will be dissappointed if we dont beat them, im going for 0-2 Nugent Schlupp

Mills and Johnson should definately come into the team , Howard if hes capable of 90 mins Beckford and Shlupp on bench, due to Rudkins involvement maybe a decent fast youth winger also on the bench (if we have such a player). Having seen Burnley on tv saturday i will be dissappointed if we dont beat them, im going for 0-2 Nugent Schlupp

I forgot about Johnson...

I can see why Sven had problems picking a midfield... I'd probably stick Johnson in for Abe from the team I listed. Johnson, Fernandes and King could work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566