Burnley or Blackburn Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanos Beano

Well if we are going to win this, we will have to do it away from home, as even the semi's are in Cardiff

We seam to be more relaxed away, so it could be that our name is on that cup!!!!! :smt006

I just hope it's on the Sunday, I'm working on the Saturday :(

Arse!!!!

I knew we'd get that shit Dickov!

Don't get me wrong I love the guy, but it will just be painful to watch him play against us, and another set of fans cheering his name.

Still the Blue Army marches on!!!

That should be the Fosse Gold army marches on........

draw

Good draw apart from the financial side of it, plus its on my doorstep and im on holiday!, back for the semis though

Good point - yellow kit if Blackburn win the replay.

Joe_Fox said:
Good point - yellow kit if Blackburn win the replay.

I don't give a toss so long as we win!

Its been a lucky kit so far...lets keep it up.

Hadn't even thought about Savage until it was just mentioned...I really do hate him. Come to think of it Blackburn as a whole are pretty hateable at the moment :roll:

Re: draw

dpjfox said:
Good draw apart from the financial side of it, plus its on my doorstep and im on holiday!, back for the semis though

I disagree. We could have drawn one of the big guns and earnt a few extra ££££, however we have a realistic chance of making the semis which will earn us even more. Being drawn against Man Utd/Arsenal would have to be fair given us no hope of progression.

Re: draw

Nottingham Fox said:
dpjfox said:

I disagree. We could have drawn one of the big guns and earnt a few extra ££££, however we have a realistic chance of making the semis which will earn us even more. Being drawn against Man Utd/Arsenal would have to be fair given us no hope of progression.

Exactly Blackburn are having a poor season to there standards!! it is a realistic possiblty of making the semis!! which would be a massive achievement..on our day with the players we have got and with the righe tatics we can beat most prem teams including blackburn

ScarboroughFox said:
SilverFox said:
Arse!!!!

I knew we'd get that shit Dickov!

Don't get me wrong I love the guy, but it will just be painful to watch him play against us, and another set of fans cheering his name.

Still the Blue Army marches on!!!

Wont he be injured - Dickov i mean

If not hopefully it could be arranged.

We are crap at home so this draw could only have been better if we got Brentford or Saints away.

I think it's great that we have the most unattractive draw. We had an unattractive one in the last round and look what happened there!

its a great draw! blackburn (if they get thru) wont fancy this one bit. theyre no exactly setting the heather alight, and its just the type of game they'll see themselves strugglin in. get rite up them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669