Burnley Player Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyK

'Ratings' seems like the wrong word.

Everyone a 6 (Just because we won) apart from Jarret, Keates and Porter who get 5 for being rubbish.

Well done to Hughes when he came on. Did more than either Porter or Keates in 30 mins than they did in the whole match.

Also a mention on Kellys subs. Like everyone else i was surprised Hume was bought off (although not great - looked like our best chance of scoring). But well done to Hammond who held the ball up well when given a chance! Learn to score through you knob.

Henderson 8
Maybury 2
McAuley 7
Kisnorbo 7
Nissa 7
Yeates 3
Jarrett 3
Johnson 5
Porter 4
Horse 7
Hume 3

Elvis 0
Hughes 5
Stearman 5

'Ratings' seems like the wrong word.

Everyone a 6 (Just because we won) apart from Jarret, Keates and Porter who get 5 for being rubbish.

Well done to Hughes when he came on. Did more than either Porter or Keates in 30 mins than they did in the whole match.

Also a mention on Kellys subs. Like everyone else i was surprised Hume was bought off (although not great - looked like our best chance of scoring). But well done to Hammond who held the ball up well when given a chance! Learn to score through you knob.

were you not there then Tommy?
Hume did feck all, and Hammond should have been shot on sight. Maybury was dreadful.

were you not there then Tommy?
Hume did feck all, and Hammond should have been shot on sight. Maybury was dreadful.

Yeah i was there. Hume was the only one who had a shoot (on target), granted the he rubbish the rest of the time. But so was everyone else.

Hammond held up the ball more than Hume did in the whole match. And we actually started looking more dangerous when him and hughes came on.

Who's Keates? :confused:

that'll be Yeates then.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hammond held up the ball
Hammond gave the ball away every time he touched it, he couldn't keep it at all, The Horse was the only player on the whole pitch that could hold the ball up last night. I thought the sighs and groans from the crowd were a good indicator of what Elvis was doing.

Agreed though, we did look more attacking when Hughes came on

It doesn't really matter who played dry dog shittt and who actually played well enough to be rated, the main thing is that we got the result and now we have 3 wins in 3 games which is pretty amazing for our standards. RK know they played deadful and he will have them buckle up for WBA espically AJ and horse who will be facing there former club i can see another few wins coming up again,

Hammond gave the ball away every time he touched it, he couldn't keep it at all, The Horse was the only player on the whole pitch that could hold the ball up last night. I thought the sighs and groans from the crowd were a good indicator of what Elvis was doing.

Agreed though, we did look more attacking when Hughes came on

I disagree. I didn't think Horse held up the ball well a tall. In fact, none of our strikers did which was the problem, however, IMO hammond held it up well when the ball was played to him as opposed to just being hoofed up field.

Hughes may well start playing to his ability now there are competition for places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566