Burnley Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:081: I wrote down on a piece of paper next to me what your reply would be, it's almost word for word :icon_bigg

I know I'm predictable.:icon_lol: I hope you wrote it clearer than you do my address

Last edited:
This is so depressingly 'samey', every week we seem to reach a new low level of performance.

I'm amazed we still get 20k+ crowds, the football and results are so poor.

At least with Allen around there was a bit of passion, since then nearly every league performance has been utterly soulless. Whoever the next manager is needs to be passionate and have some balls, and give the players the kick up the arse they need.

I miss not being shit.:icon_sad:

we're not shit! We're extremely shit!

I thought that was one of the worst games I have seen in the past 15 years I have been a city supporter. Even when Arsenal thrashed us 5 and 6 nil we showed a modicum of passion. There was not five minutes of pride today. They aren't fit to wear the shirt.

I took my old man with me today to watch the city, and to be frank I wouldn't have gone, but for the fact I have a season ticket. My dad says the players should be ashamed of themselves.

How can you play four at 4 up front and fail to get a single decent ball up to them?

I reckon the old fellas from the legion at half time had more passion and life in them. Probably could have scored too!

I'm seriously thinking about supporting the tigers instead. At least they show a bit of spirit.

Made me angry watching that shower of shit today.

Last edited:
Utter garbage!

I noticed that we have to get the "What a load of rubbish" chant in 5 minutes earlier than in the past, as most people are on the way out of the ground at full time.
Carl Cort ? Dear oh, dear oh dear. (Pick of a bad lot).
Please get a manager who can get this lot to move into space, pass to feet, know where the other players are going to be etc.

Peed off beyond belief.:098:

95 minutes of complete and utter shite. Not one spark of creativity, not one ounce of passion, not one player that had any interest in what was going on, not one moment that stands out.

The only positive I can take out of this game is that hopefully it will be the last one for Tom and fcukin Jerry.

I'm not reading this thread - i don't see the point, I just hope that someone somewhere has pointed out that today was one of the crappest games of football they have ever witnessed.

If they have then I agree with them.

Praise the f*cking Lord for beer.

I'm not reading this thread - i don't see the point, I just hope that someone somewhere has pointed out that today was one of the crappest games of football they have ever witnessed.

If they have then I agree with them.

Praise the f*cking Lord for beer.

Jameson's whisky.
Lovely stuff.

Jameson's whisky.
Lovely stuff.
I had six pints before the game - two pints afterwards and once I got home have hit the rum and gin.

But I am still so fudging angry about what I paid to witness it is unreal.

In the end I put Definition of Sound and UK Subs on my phone and sat listening to them rather than take part watching the match.

What a bunch of fukcing cnuts.

Blimey - I am so angry I am scaring myself.

In the end I put Definition of Sound and UK Subs on my phone and sat listening to them rather than take part watching the match.

What a bunch of fukcing cnuts.

Whatever the standard of football on show, if I had a mate that listened to music half way thru just because the game was shit, I'd be more concerned with him than the standard of the football.

Nobody is happy with this shit.

Having to go and break teams down hasn't really suited the way we have played in recent years. :icon_cry:

the lazy useless feckers still get paid for that, effortless and ****ing shameless

no passion, no talent, no entertainment, no effort, no goals, no passing, no guile, no formation, no leadership, no commitment, no bottle, no strikers, no defence, no midfield

no passion, no talent, no entertainment, no effort, no goals, no passing, no guile, no formation, no leadership, no commitment, no bottle, no strikers, no defence, no midfield

Where is the so called "Fortress, Walkers stadium"?!:icon_roll
At least Akinbiyi didn`t score! It`s the same old story....just when we think they`re getting into gear....it all ends in tears(again)!:tumbleweed:

And when did you think they were getting into gear then?

They usually get into it in the changing rooms just before they run out onto the pitch. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669