Burnley Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willlow said:
Whenever we lose I try and avoid Tb for a couple of days because reading all the negative posts makes me want to cry!

After a couple of days you only get people like Melton who keep bringing it up and i block all his posts anyway:icon_wink :icon_bigg
To think I signed up to VF just to participate and converse with you, forget it now, you're on your own after that totally unjustified targeted attack. :icon_wink

Last edited:
I don't know why but I'm starting to get that buzz again.

COME ON LEICESTER

Show us it was a one off on Saturday, bring out the best boys

Last edited:
Hazzman said:
I am sorry Melts but I cant do the same.

I was just thinking that, still very negative.

Come 7.30pm tomorrow I will have my usual pre match over optimism...

Willlow said:
Whenever we lose I try and avoid Tb for a couple of days because reading all the negative posts makes me want to cry!

After a couple of days you only get people like Melton who keep bringing it up and i block all his posts anyway:icon_wink :icon_bigg
:018: That's not on Willow attack posts not posters.

COME ON LEICESTER

ROB KELLYS.......

(NOT EXPECTING A RESPONSE REALLY)

Melton Fox said:
COME ON LEICESTER

ROB KELLYS.......

(NOT EXPECTING A RESPONSE REALLY)

Rag, Tag and Bobtail ****ing Armeh!

Am I the only one who isn't at all looking forward to tonight? Which I acknowledge is a very sad state of affairs given its the first home game of the season.

Sorry, just cant get excited about this.

joe501 said:
whats going on with the other one? Is it going to be re-opened at seven or something?

Sooner probably about 6.45pm ;)

Durham Fox said:
Am I the only one who isn't at all looking forward to tonight? Which I acknowledge is a very sad state of affairs given its the first home game of the season.

I'm buzzing, I'm putting Saturday to bed and starting afresh tonight

Durham Fox said:

I'm looking forward to it - in the sense that I always look forward to being there and seeing what happens. But, unless something has changed very drastically since Saturday, I'm not looking forward to the result.

Excited? I don't know whether I get excited very often nowadays but I'm certainly ready to put my voice behind them.

Durham Fox said:

feck me what a bundle of joy what time am i meeting you :icon_roll :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670