Match Thread Burnley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what exactly has Abe done to deserve being dropped from the squad? Is he injured?

Surprised to see Danns & Gally start but liking the look of that and must admitt that it is good to see Howard get a start as he deserves it. Would have gone for Dyer in for Danns or Gally to have a natural left sided player in that position but still fancy us to bring back 3 points from this!

Come on City!! :038:

Pretty much what everyone had been calling out for. Good job Stowell. Surprised he's gone for Howard over Schlupp but just glad he's had the sense to drop Beckford. Regardless of the money they cost, it shouldn't guarantee anyone a starting place without merit. Glad Mills is back too personally, it's been a turgid few weeks since he was sent off...

Surprised to see Danns & Gally start but liking the look of that and must admitt that it is good to see Howard get a start as he deserves it. Would have gone for Dyer in for Danns or Gally to have a natural left sided player in that position but still fancy us to bring back 3 points from this!

Come on City!! :038:

Dyer is injured.

Ta Prof, thought it strange for him not to be in the squad after featuring on Saturday.

Hmm not sure about that personally. I'm guessing it's a 4-4-2, with Danns on the right? Didn't realise Dyer was injured, so fair enough. Not suprised to see Gally come in. I would've gone for Schlupp instead of Howard though and I think we should have Johnson/Fernandes in.

Happy to be wrong though! Come on Leicester!

Last edited:
Good team, unsure about Howard but it'll do. Glad Danns is back - let's get back to winning ways! Who needs a manager?!

Scrapping for a win and we bring Gally back, I hope to **** he proves me wrong.

Pretty much what everyone had been calling out for. Good job Stowell. Surprised he's gone for Howard over Schlupp but just glad he's had the sense to drop Beckford. Regardless of the money they cost, it shouldn't guarantee anyone a starting place without merit. Glad Mills is back too personally, it's been a turgid few weeks since he was sent off...

Not me. No Johnson? No Abe? Wellens still in the side?

I don't understand all the schlupp love. The lad has a lot of enthusiasm but not much more than that. Piling a load of pressure on him during a turbulent time at the club could also set him back in his development.

Wouldn't have liked to see Dyer start even if fit as he simply isn't that good.

Abe not being involved is harsh but priority is given to attacking options on the bench.

Gally will be lobbing in the crosses for Howard to power home with his head. Second half, Johnson will be doing something similar with Schlupp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669